Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you consider dating a 30 year old Stacy with kids?

Would you date her?

• Total voters
I would just fuck the stacy and fucking dash.
Screen Shot 2018 11 26 at 114332 AM0

Depends. She's attractive but is she traditional? How many kids? How many baby daddys? I might consider a relationshit but absolutely no legally binding contract(marriage). Doesnt matter though as they wouldnt give one us a chance. They would still be chasing chad as long as possible.

Depends. She's attractive but is she traditional? How many kids? How many baby daddys? I might consider a relationshit but absolutely no legally binding contract(marriage). Doesnt matter though as they wouldnt give one us a chance. They would still be chasing chad as long as possible.
Would you have kids with a woman like that?

You should meet my grandma, lol.

liar if anyone says he would pass the chance to fuck a 8/10
even if they say they would pass, they wouldn't IRL. We're too thirsty to consider anything else. I'd personally fuck her a few times then leave, I don't actually have to deal with her kids.

I dunno even know what "dating" means at this point tbh.

I dunno even know what "dating" means at this point tbh.
Constant disappointment and playing dumb games. Or zero at all for long periods of time. Mostly the latter.

No reason to take the answers here seriously, all virgin guys here with sex drive would do it for a 4/10 if she gave a chance, this is just larping to look cool.

Also jfl at "getting used for money" . A single hot women in this age doesnt need to date you to make some money without effort, so unless you are a millionaire its a cope answer, most guys here either neet or dont make too much.

Overall cope question/10

Being as 99% my age have kids, I've already tried the single mother route and even the least attractive women didn't want anything to do with me.

I don't want one anyway, having to deal with another man's kids. But they don't want me either, as for a childless younger woman [or any age really] well they definitely don't want me!

Who the fuck would say no? If you say no, just leave this site. You aren't an incel you're a vocel.

liar if anyone says he would pass the chance to fuck a 8/10
True, there's no way an incel would turn down an 8/10 even if she had 56 children.

I would, possibly pump and dump

I am not cuck. Dating would mean I participate in this cucked process. Fucking her, maybe. But not dating for sure.

Holy shit we have a lot of liars here

If the proper variables align
View attachment 413943View attachment 413944View attachment 413950View attachment 413955View attachment 413957

View attachment 413946View attachment 413947View attachment 413948

View attachment 413951View attachment 413952View attachment 413953View attachment 413954View attachment 413956View attachment 413958

being a mom you should be a kind person, for those who embrace that instead of turning bitter they could be good partners

could probably only tolerate it with a widow+half-orphan daughter though, would feel very cucked if dad was still alive
Based pedo

No reason to take the answers here seriously, all virgin guys here with sex drive would do it for a 4/10 if she gave a chance, this is just larping to look cool.

Also jfl at "getting used for money" . A single hot women in this age doesnt need to date you to make some money without effort, so unless you are a millionaire its a cope answer, most guys here either neet or dont make too much.

Overall cope question/10
Tbf, the wording of the question matters. The OP said "date," as in, invest your time, money and emotions. If the question said "fuck," then this should be 100% yes. Any no's would be from faggots.

Based pedo
I believe at least half the daughters I posted had begun puberty so I am not sure I embrace your insinuation regarding my preference.

Although I understand the assumption that people would only embrace a controversial attraction if it were some overwhelming thing, sometimes it's just something in in your purview and you're a courageous guy. Or perhaps suicidal or an attention whore. Or some combination of three.
Any no's would be from faggots.
speaking of faggotry...

Imagine a 8+/10 looking 30 year old Stacy is willing to date you. She looks like she's in her early 20s but she has kid. Would you still date her?
Honestly I don't think I would. I don't want to commit myself to raising another mans child. In fact I dislike children in general if there is any child I would raise it would be my own only.

I could potentially pump n dump her but I would not stay with her no. But then again I don't really have plans on staying with anyone anyway if it ever happens. Marrying and long term relationships are just too much trouble. I rather be free like I am now. Free to rot that is but my situation my will change eventually either for the better or I'll just check myself out. If I was stuck in a relationship on the other hand with some unwanted mother and forced to raise her brat then I think that would be unbearable.

Even If it's a 10/10 giga-stacy I would still say fuck off, better dead than cuck.

You're going to do that anyway, aren't you?

Just use the NSFW tags.
yes and no

better dead than cuck.
Not really, the tragedy of cuckoldry is you lose some resources you have invested.

If you die you lose ALL your resources, so any form of death is worse than all forms of cuckoldry, objectively speaking.

"Better dead" is just LARP posturing tbh.

ofc I would jfl that chance would be the only way I could date a Stacy. Would be lying if I say I'd reject her