Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you consider someone who cant get a girl because they have mental issues an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Let's say a guy was born a 6 or 7/10 and from time to time he gets a girl to show interest in him, But everything goes down the shitter after realizes he is mentally unstable, has depression, is awkward, probably autistic and it;s a chore to be around him so she ghosts him. And this happens every time for him. Is he an incel? Let's say he was born with most of his conditions and got other later.

yes if he tried puamaxxing for 5 years and still no gf

I can't get a a girl because subhuman body and face.

If he can get a girl to be interested in him because of his looks then no he is not incel.

He could larp as NT and hookup for one night at least.

Yes if he has insane mental problem like migraines for hours, schizophrenia, lower IQ than a bug, etc.

Yeah I mean that's what an incel is. You want sex and relationships but can't get them so your involuntaraly celibate.

6 or 7/10s with autism is a strange one tbh. they can get females but can't end up fucking due to mental issues. i guess so

That's literally called a mentalcel.

Yes. Absolutely yes. This is more or less my life except I’m not a 7 and girls don’t show interest in me. If you just have mild aspergers or something that’s no excuse, but there are people like me who are full on Norman Batescels.

I have had multiple no-contact orders filed against me at my uni even though I have NEVER SPOKEN OR INTERACTED WITH A SINGLE FEMALE.

yeah this.

Be wary of self described mentalcels. Most are in the 4-5 range and think they're good looking but in reality they are ugly.

Ignore what these normies are saying, people with normies faces CANNOT be incel.

Depends on the mental issues. Some incels have mental issues of being too scared to try anything or having crazy unrealistic standards. Ultimately fighting against your own brain is the hardest.

Exactly, mentalcel = fakecel. If a foid were to be alone with the last normie on earth, they would still repopulate the species

not really. I sympathise with mentalcels but they have absolutely nothing in common with me (unless they are just kidding themselves and making excuses for their uglyness).

Be wary of self described mentalcels. Most are in the 4-5 range and think they're good looking but in reality they are ugly.
yeah those.

If his mental issues prevent him from connecting to normies and other people in general then yes. If you are not at least somewhat socially competent you are lost in todays modern society.

Yes. This is how 6-7/10s become incel.

I have one irl friend who is 5'9", 6/10 face, gymmaxxed, black, but is still virgin because of his diagnosed autism

yes for people with severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia or paranoid personality disorder.
no for people with anxiety, depression or personality disorders of the cluster B

Let's say a guy was born a 6 or 7/10 and from time to time he gets a girl to show interest in him, But everything goes down the shitter after realizes he is mentally unstable, has depression, is awkward, probably autistic and it;s a chore to be around him so she ghosts him. And this happens every time for him. Is he an incel? Let's say he was born with most of his conditions and got other later.
Yes. You should have made a poll.

I can't get a a girl because subhuman body and face.
Same, also who cares about “mental issues” foids only care about looks.
Yes. This is how 6-7/10s become incel.

I have one irl friend who is 5'9", 6/10 face, gymmaxxed, black, but is still virgin because of his diagnosed autism
As a sub 8 male though he’d still have to go for subprime foids because of insane hypergamy.

Cope, women will take care of your issues if you're good looking.

only if they have mental issues and arent chad. if they are chad it overrules all other problems

Cope, women will take care of your issues if you're good looking.
If they are 8+ /10, then yes. Chad can literally have any issue (minus face/height) and still slay.

However, 6s and 7s are not GL enough to make up for mental issues. If you deny this, you are coping EXTREMELY HARD

If they're average looking maybe. I guess it really depends on how severe these "mental issues" are. But a chad with aspergers or whatever can easily get a girlfriend.

No such thing. Just means they're ugly.

Depends on the mental issues. Some incels have mental issues of being too scared to try anything or having crazy unrealistic standards.
Exactly. I have a friend with this problem. He is considered attractive by some girls and from time to time some girl tries something with him, but he is too authistic to keep the things going. He also have a stupid standard of only liking those "geek girls" and even rejected some stacies.
I think mentalcels are incels, but their problem is way different from most incels and most of them get more contact with women.

Maybe if your a schizo or a downie. Most mentalcels here are high functioning Autists at worse and I’m not sure if that is debilitating enough to prevent you from getting laid even with good looks.

Only severe mental conditions, such as diagnosed low functioning autism or schizophrenia, might make you an incel alone. Anxiety or depression does not count. Or I am really supposed to believe that a tall guy with a decent face who claims that “I cannot get a girl because of muh social anxiety” belongs to the same category as me?

Last edited:
If he can get a girl to be interested in him because of his looks then no he is not incel.

He could larp as NT and hookup for one night at least.
It's possible to ruin foid interest as a 6-7/10. You say the wrong things or act like a complete retard just once and get laughed at by a group of people, it is Over.

It's possible to ruin foid interest as a 6-7/10. You say the wrong things or act like a complete retard just once and get laughed at by a group of people, it is Over.
Anyone who denies this is coping extremely hard

Sure for a proper relationship, but you could still pull off a one night stand.

Anyone who denies this is coping extremely hard
If you have to walk on eggshells around foids you're not attractive and never had a chance anyway.
Looks are everything and the end all

If you have to walk on eggshells around foids you're not attractive and never had a chance anyway.
Looks are everything and the end all
Depends on what you mean by ugly/unattractive.
If you mean sub7 = ugly, then I agree. If you mean sub5 = ugly, then not so much...

I 100% guarantee thar foid would not fuck a 5-6/10 with autism. Only 7+ men can get away with that.

Having mental issues like sever social anxiety and depression ca lead you to inceldome, being ugly is just the final nail in the coffin... i know how it feels.

7/10 should be able to get away with it,but good looking people that have legit mental issues(not just anxiety or some shit) are very rare.However as a sub 7 mentalcel it's over unless you are tall

of course, non nt = death

AKA mentalcel. Frankly no, for the most part mentalcel = volcel. It panders to the pErSoNaLiTy meme.

Depends on the mental issues. Some incels have mental issues of being too scared to try anything or having crazy unrealistic standards. Ultimately fighting against your own brain is the hardest.

If women stay with abusive men because they are good looking a then mental issues isnt an excuse

Only IF he NT and PUAmaxxed for some while. If that doesn't work out then yes he is incel. Otherwise he's just lazy.

Yes. Mentalcels are legit. And the whole idea that you can easily fix your mental health is some boomer tier shit.

That being said, if Chad has mental issues, it might make him MORE attractive to foids - at least if they increase his "dark triad"-personality.