Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you consider this autistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
these aren't the only possible traits i might have, i have a lot of others, but there are some i'm wondering might be autistic behavior. ever since i was young i've never been able to hold a pencil properly, i put my index finger all the way up on the pencil and the rest of my fingers around the tip or whatever, when most people put their thumb and index finger on the tip and their middle resting under. my parents and a lot of my classmates thought i was fucking weird and my mom tried training me to hold it properly, but i couldn't and to this day i hold it the same way, i can't write the correct way or my handwriting messes up. there's likely other strange tendencies i have but i can't think of them right now. another thing is that i am fascinated with numbers, i like looking at years and dates and writing them down, i have pages in my notebook full of years and dates and i write repeatedly. there's numbers or years i like to look at and some i don't. would you consider this autistic?

Last edited:
I am actually left handed, but my stupid parents forced me to write using right hand, so I never hold it correctly as real right handed people do

I have autism, It dries women’s pussies.

it is your face and/or your height
I’m not Chad, therefore, autism dries foids pussies in my case.

You need to be Chad for foids to accept your autism unless you’re just lucky.

Last edited:
I am actually left handed, but my stupid parents forced me to write using right hand, so I never hold it correctly as real right handed people do
Your parents are pieces of shit.

Yeah maybe, do you like looking at the finer details in things like a cobweb, cracks in a vase or leaf veins?

Yeah maybe, do you like looking at the finer details in things like a cobweb, cracks in a vase or leaf veins?

I do.
I notice and like to spend time looking at small details others would find completely irrelevant.

Dn Rd Go to the doctor

yea it is , most guys here propably have aspergers .

I do.
I notice and like to spend time looking at small details others would find completely irrelevant.
Yeah that sounds like autism, how are your wants or desires for being around others? Do you get jittery or stir crazy from isolation, tired from too much interaction, prefer to be alone/in small groups or want a large crowd?

Yeah that sounds like autism, how are your wants or desires for being around others? Do you get jittery or stir crazy from isolation, tired from too much interaction, prefer to be alone/in small groups or want a large crowd?
I mostly like being isolated and feel inferior to pretty much everyone I encounter IRL, but I occasionally fantasize about being a center of a group (not necessarily a large group) where people listen to me and recognize me as a nice and valuable person.