Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you cuck someone else?

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
If a married woman was hitting on you, would you have sex with her even though it would make you a homewrecker?

No thats a dick move. But I guess the people who cuck others are getting laid because they have such a better personality than me, right?.

Melinda said:
If a married woman was hitting on you, would you have sex with her even though it would make you a homewrecker?

Hell yes

Of course. Marriage means nothing anyway. No human is bound to anouther human.

Melinda said:

read the book, it has the answer ( and many other answers )

I've been thinking about the concept of having all the Chads in the world go out of their way to cuck all the normies, blackpilling them in the process and restoring the patriarchy that way. Blackpill accelerationism basically.

Of course, as cucktears say the world is not fair and we just have to get over it, it's not my problem that the bitch of another dude find me genetically superior.

After that, we are just wild animals rigth? that's what this two decades teached me about humanity

I'm really not sure. I don't see myself as that kind of dude.

Of course, nothing would be more flattering.

No. I would tell her how much of a slut she is for trying to sleep around and that she should be working to please her husband.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I've been thinking about the concept of having all the Chads in the world go out of their way to cuck all the normies, blackpilling them in the process and restoring the patriarchy that way. Blackpill accelerationism basically.

that won't happen because foids go out of their way towards chads so...

Melinda said:

Hell yeah. Fuck the faggots who settle

nausea said:
that won't happen because foids go out of their way towards chads so...
Yeah but I'm talking the ones who have rode the cock carousel and settled with a beta. Another thing the Chads could do is write down everything the whores let him do to them in their youth and show it to the beta cuck. Many beta cucks genuinely believe their whore wives when they say "I've only been with a few guys" or "I've never done anal and I don't like blowjobs".

SaintMarcLepine said:
Yeah but I'm talking the ones who have rode the cock carousel and settled with a beta. Another thing the Chads could do is write down everything the whores let him do to them in their youth and show it to the beta cuck. Many beta cucks genuinely believe their whore wives when they say "I've only been with a few guys" or "I've never done anal and I don't like blowjobs".

they can do this en mass instead : film the beasts and share the videos around so the cucks will get the message...

nausea said:
they can do this en mass instead : film the beasts and share the videos around so the cucks will get the message...
Even better.

Of course, only a volcel would not.

Cucking someone is the ultimate mog.

SaintMarcLepine said:
nausea said:
they can do this en mass instead : film the beasts and share the videos around so the cucks will get the message...
Even better.
if you ever read some mgtow and pua forums there's funny stuff they say about such circumnstances...

nausea said:
Melinda said:
stop telling others to read a fuckin book which no one in 2017 has to attention span to do anyway btw, and tell us what u read in there instead

wishiwasbigger said:
nausea said:
Melinda said:
stop telling others to read a fuckin book which no one in 2017 has to attention span to do anyway btw, and tell us what u read in there instead
the thread is up there

also your attention span is your business, brotha

nausea said:
if you ever read some mgtow and pua forums there's funny stuff they say about such circumnstances...
Got any links?

SaintMarcLepine said:
nausea said:
Got any links?
eh no
but I can link some forum to you

nausea said:
Melinda said:
Is it REALLY worth it? Does it have a good end? You talk about it all the time so i’m assuming it is...Also, is it legit. blackpilled? As in, it talks about the importance of looks, hypergamy, etc...

Melinda said:

yessssssssss

Octopusgun2 said:
nausea said:
Melinda said:
Is it REALLY worth it? Does it have a good end? You talk about it all the time so i’m assuming it is...Also, is it legit. blackpilled? As in, it talks about the importance of looks, hypergamy, etc...
see the new quote I made about the preface of the book

No I don't want her disgusting vagina I deserve a fresh one from all the pain and suffering I've gone through

No... i never could do that with another man, as i wouldnt like if someone did to me.

No. If she was a virgin and wanted to cuck her boyfriend who doesn't know how to RESPECT WOMEN (tehee) then I'd gladly serve my m'lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back