Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you date a bisexual foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Gf a bisexual foid

• Yeah. I'll take what I can get

• Fuck no. That's degenerate

• Maybe. I have to really think about this

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
If suddenly an acceptable bisexual looksmatch foid appeared in your life, and she wanted to be your gf, would you take it?
She bas been with foids before in relationships.

My dick is telling me yes but my brain is telling me no

Degeneracy isn't the issue. I love degeneracy. What I hate is that I'll never be able to measure up. As a man, I can never be the woman she wants. Ideally you should be your partner's everything. Bisexual, she'll always have a taste for something you can never give her.

No, bisexual women are fucked in the head. Also, consider how many men are trying to have sex with her, and then consider all the other bisexual/lesbian women who want her as well. The women will constantly be manipulating her to leave you. And she will have much lower standards for the women than she will for the men.

Volcel/fucking retard if you wouldn't

All women are bisexual you dumbfuck. Like 70% of women have had a sexual interaction with a another woman, especially if they went to college.

If only been with foids then yeah I'll take it. Better than taking other men's cumdumpster. At least I won't kiss Chad's cum from her face

Yes man
you dumbfuck
rudeposter detected!
NOT ON MY WATCH

lesbians arent a problem I just hate gays tbh fuck faggots

All women are bisexual you dumbfuck. Like 70% of women have had a sexual interaction with a another woman, especially if they went to college.

Yeah it's weird how women are more open about doing sexual things with their own sex compared to men. Suifuel as well

I don’t see why not.

Gay guys like dicks, and liking dicks is gay, so liking gay guys is gay.

Fuck I'm high IQ. :chad:

Gay guys like dicks, and liking dicks is gay, so liking gay guys is gay.

Fuck I'm high IQ. :chad:
moderate IQ but since you're sucking yourself off that also makes you gay

Yeah it's weird how women are more open about doing sexual things with their own sex compared to men. Suifuel as well
It's not weird is natural, woman form harems orbiting a chad, bisexualism forms there as chad is always fucking at least with 2 foids at the same time, woman who didn't tolerate other woman in chad orgies were less likely to reproduce.

Sex intimacy bond people with other people and thus the bisexual foids had better social status than the pure straight ones.

I have an androgynous skull shape anyway, so if any one at all is going to be attracted to me, she'll probably be bi.

So yes.

FUCK. YES.

Then I can have a shot at a fucking threesome!!! :D:D:D:D

There's nothing wrong with a bisexual foid as long as she's not seeing anyone else while we're dating. Two of my normie acquaintances are bisexual.

FUCK. YES.

Then I can have a shot at a fucking threesome!!! :D:D:D:D
This.
That would be awesome.
moderate IQ but since you're sucking yourself off that also makes you gay

Sucking yourself off isn't any more or less homosexual than jacking yourself off, if I had the flexibility for autofellatio I would try it out.

Bisexual foids only want the top 1% of men so it will never happen anyway.

My dick is telling me yes but my brain is telling me no
There is something about bisexuals in general that I find unappealing. Women like the sensation of dick, even lesbians use dildos and such. If a woman finds men (Chad( appealing enough to have them blast their hole, why do they still need women? I don't understand.

Tbh I'd rather a chick that did it with another chick than 1 that took a dick

It's not weird is natural, woman form harems orbiting a chad, bisexualism forms there as chad is always fucking at least with 2 foids at the same time, woman who didn't tolerate other woman in chad orgies were less likely to reproduce.

Sex intimacy bond people with other people and thus the bisexual foids had better social status than the pure straight ones.
This in ideal sceniro I would be chad with harem of chicks who I wouldnt mind kissing eachother

I have already had plenty of onitises in "lesbians" (more like bisexuals).

100% of those foids are feminist SJWs though.

Yes, because if she is loyal then her being bisexual won't change anything