Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a black woman?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 106 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 46 30.3%

• Total voters
If i find her attractive , sure

As long as she isn't fat or has huge lips or ass

if they're attractive, they're attractive. Don't care about race

Volcels in action.

Mark my words. One of these phaggots has been approached/will be approached by an ethnic foid/s, but will reject them because she's not a white kween and will even go as far to compare her to a 1/10 Landwhale (An Incel with high standards- the fucking irony) A larper just like their pathetic cuck-leader @BrendioEEE was.
So I can't even have preferences?
Plus I hate racemixing. If I fuck a niggerwhore then the chances of a blackcel to ascend will decrease. And its not like it is getting balanced by a white woman fucking a blackcel. I am disturbing the equilibrium by fucking outside of my race. I believe everyone should stick to their own race. Racemixing is the reason why hypergamy exists. Foids are fucking men from superior races while leaving the inferior ones to rot.

How much of a loud fat ghetto boon are we talking?

Would much rather a black woman over a white one

Sheboons are fucking disgusting. They are literal animals. I have literally never coomed to a sheboon at all. It might as well be beastiality
You're not looking in the right places then. There's a lot of attractive black women

if they're attractive, they're attractive. Don't care about race
I have a whole folder of pics of good looking black women.
How much of a loud fat ghetto boon are we talking?
0. No matter how pretty, a ghetto women, regardless of race, is repulsive

So I can't even have preferences?
Plus I hate racemixing. If I fuck a niggerwhore then the chances of a blackcel to ascend will decrease. And its not like it is getting balanced by a white woman fucking a blackcel. I am disturbing the equilibrium by fucking outside of my race. I believe everyone should stick to their own race. Racemixing is the reason why hypergamy exists. Foids are fucking men from superior races while leaving the inferior ones to rot.
what race are you?
I have a whole folder of pics of good looking black women.
yeah there are a lot of attractive ones

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a black partner, but the problem is, black women don't like curry men. Especially not a truecel curry like me. I don't even get any attention from them, which people often consider to have the lowest smv. Brutal for me.

Well im short and ugly so I guess I dont have a choice

I would, as long as she didn't have a complete gorilla face and wasn't a hood rat. I find dark skin kind of hot. But, since most black women either have gorilla face or are a hood rat, there's probably a zero percent chance of that happening.

I would date East Africans as they generally slim and more feminine. They are ethiopid Race which is more leptomorphic, gracile and leptorrhine. These are Ethiopian runners...
27f9734a-fe45-4cec-9f0d-efcca9672fc1.jpg

tirunesh-dibaba-1.jpg

_-----_-----------------

The West African big boned, robust, fat, muscular types - nope. I find them ugly. Typical sheboons.
ni.jpg

c51f4412f4f8f671d9414881ac2d1956.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of the whitecels here probably don't know enough respectable black woman to have any meaningful opinion tbh. They are going off of what they see online. But since I do I can say for sure I would. Just avoid the hoodrats

I am more attracted to literally black women than the brown negresses who get nicknamed "black" tbh

ie Drowtales lolis

The difference between men and women is, men have preferences, women have thresholds. If you're not exactly like they prefer, they won't even touch you.
This is why so many bluepilled guys have high hopes when women say something is a preference. That word means something else to them. For men its an actual preference, to women its borderline always a requirement.

Easily. I fancy all races of women.

I WANT one. Black girls for the most part are the ones I find the most attractive. There are many ugly ones, but there are many really attractive ones. At least to me. I see more ugly white girls than black girls.
I would take any girl that would want me, but if I were able to pick, I want a black girl. Or Indian, or Asian.
Maybe its just because of where i live but there are literally no good looking black girls. Theyre all fat, have flat ugly noses and disgusting hair. Maybe in the cities there are black foids that arent descended from slaves and were selected for because of their looks but not where i live.

I occasionally come across users here who are disgusted by black women which always strikes me as odd.

Not saying there's anything wrong with having a certain type or preference but considering we are society's rejects it would only seem illogical to emphasize on not being willing to date a dark skinned woman since an attractive woman = attractive regardless.

I know I'm going to be a bit controversial for this, but for the sake of discussion I would warmly suggest that the more valuable question is, "would you find any black woman attractive and be willing to date her?" your worthiness isn't for anyone to decide but yourself. I think the way we speak for ourselves is important for controlling our narratives.

I also wanted to add something very important to my post:

Racecopers are low IQ and should be banned for volcel.

Any moderately and above desirable black women is rare. You have every black male trying their luck thinking they can have first dibs using the racial commonality card. Then they have simps of other races who've failed getting the same level of woman from their own race. Then you have the majority of black women who are too ugly to fuck. As in you won;t be able to get an erection from them.

Point being a fuckable black woman is a crowded marketplace.

Last edited:
would you find any black woman attractive and be willing to date her?"
See this is the thing. Even the most skin color fetish driven degenerate incels will prefer mixed or light skin black over " pure black" . Even blacks themselves will rather have a non black gf. Some cels will lie to themselves but that's just thirst for pussy talkin.

the primal sexual instinct is too strong. And since a male's job is to shag every possible healthy female he comes across. It'll become more difficult to have preference .

But that'll never disapprove the fact that any male will choose the lighter skin equivalent of any black foid he finds attractive if he can choose.

Race mixing is selfish. Mixed race children have the highest rate of mental illness and are at risk for many genetic conditions due to the interaction of gene combinations that would never have occured during the last 50,000 years or so.

If she's not loud and annoying, sure

Yes. They wouldn't date me though

I generally don’t find black women attractive, but there are rare exceptions.

But (and based on life experience growing up in a nasty inner city area) what I find more off putting is their behavior — they can be straight out vicious; and no, this isn’t just the famous sassy blank women type that normie media loves to admire, no...I mean chimp out straight up nasty, a trait that coddled white woke normies rarely see.

PS - hi Inceltear!

Lmao tmw third of the site is really just volcels. KEK giving IT more fuel then malds over them.

Lmao tfw third of the site is really just volcels. KEK giving IT more fuel then malds over them.
Joined Oct 26, 2020
Posts1
Online 4h 33m
@Incline
Tenor 5

Yeah its one of my fantasies to grab a black ass, boobs, feel her musky smell, and pump pump pump the fuck out of her :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Hell yes

actress-halle-berry-attends-the-german-premiere-of-her-new-film-at-picture-id51146131

Oh hell no

Leslie-Jones-bio-450x600.jpg
actually thinking of banging the second one makes me hard, maybe I'm so horny today

Last edited:
Yes, i wouldn't mind

Hmm, there are some really hot mixed black chicks who i'd fuck but not interested in pure black women sexually.

Yellow Tighs Only

No cause black women belong to black men!

yes I would, easy question

Half cast maybe, otherwise you may as well fuck a pet monkey

i would only date her if she's polite about my dick , which is far from a BBC
The truth has been spoken.

Now get rid of this cuck who's defending a certain type of woman for no reason.