Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a blind girl?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I totally would. She wouldn't obviously care for my looks, but many people have told me that I'm extremely friendly, funny and polite. Perhaps she would appreciate those things in me.

I would, but you would probably kinda take care of her.
Still an improvment of my current life.

I'd do but it wouldn't last cause her friends would tell her how hideous I am and she'd dump me. That had happened to many men before.

Obviously yes. I would have to prevent her from feeling my face, aside from that I think it would be okay.

Assuming she's good looking it would be a million times better than dating a filthy SF (seeing Foid). She won't judge you and you'll feel like a king knowing this bitch relies on you for almost everything

One day she would feel my face with her hands and feel no bones as her hands trace over my non existent zygos. Then she'll go fuck Chad

One day she would feel my face with her hands and feel no bones as her hands trace over my non existent zygos. Then she'll go fuck Chad
She can probably smell your subhuman pheromones too

Imagining this and also dating a qt deaf foid are two of my go-to copes :feelsrope:

I would date her but she wouldn't wanna date me.

Her personality detector would expose me :feelsrope:

I would even learn sign language so we could talk!

That would be great!!

Would our lives be better if they blinded all foid babies at birth?

Fucking a blind girl has always been my unspeakable fantasy

That's the only girl I could date

yes but I wouldjnt be her personal slave

Yeah, but blind foids care just as much about looks as those that can see. Her friends will just tell her anyway, and hook her up with Chad.

If she's nice and my looksmatch then of course I would.

Yes. But can't see myself staying long term

I'd love to tbh. I wonder how can I meet and approach one without it looking obvious that I'm going for her because she's blind due to my ugliness.