Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Date A Chick Who Made Uncontrollable Disturbing Gurgling & Hissing Sounds During Sex?

Volcel If You Wouldn't?

• Yes

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • I'll take my chances looking for an NT becky instead

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
& She would be a 9/10 stacy but also have a disorder where, when in motion, she would spin around like Crash Bandicoot instead of walking normally and beat her chest like a gorilla when in a resting state.
But she would love you in the realest, purest way and crave your subhuman dick 24/7

& She would be a 9/10 stacy but also have a disorder where, when in motion, she would spin around like Crash Bandicoot instead of walking normally and beat her chest like a gorilla when in a resting state.
But she would love you in the realest, purest way and crave your subhuman dick 24/7
Hopefully she’ll be super tall and go the gym with me

lol what, if u don't you are 100% volcel

Yes of course

That would turn me on even more. I would hiss back at her during sex, while she gurgles on my dick.

Who’s the one volcel?:feelshehe::feelswhere:

Is that supposed to be a downside? :lul:
Also, there is a volcel among us :feelswhere:

Who ever votes no should be banned on sight tbh

how is this a question brah

-9/10 stacy - Sex.
Hell yeah

No , I wouldn't date a Stacy period. If you would you are bluepilled.

anything's better than inceldom

These hypothetical questions are getting ridiculous.

Would you date a girl that did [x]? She would be a 9/10 stacy but also have a [y] where she did [x]. She would love you in the realest, purest way and crave your subhuman dick 24/7. I am definitely not a foid who does [x] and is trying to boost her self esteem by getting incels to admit they would date girls with [y] even though I already know the answer is yes.

I would make her dress up as a reptile

just wear earplugs man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back