Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a fat girl if she made cool art for you?

Would you date a fat girl if she made cool art for you?

• Yes

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
By art, I mean drawings, writing, music, and other forms of creative craftsmanship.

This is assuming at least a base level of proficiency. She doesn't have to be Tolstoy or Tolkien, just good enough for you to take at least some enjoyment from it.

Making art is more effort than 99% of females put in their life, so yes.

As someone who collects artbooks and posters, i sure would.

I'd rip it in front of her.

Yes I would without hesitation. Volcel if you click no.

Of course. I’d hope she’d make some incel art too, as even if I wasn’t an Incel I’d still be sympathetic to the cause and as supportive as I can be.

What does fat mean. There are different levels of fat.

If by fat you mean something like this:
then yes

if this:

then no.

i dont care about art and fat ppl repulse me too much

Depends on how fat we're talking but if she's willing to lose some weight for me then yes.

Wtf I'm gonna do with a fan art of me?.

If she's slightly obese or chubby yes. If landwhale. No.

yes i'd encourage her to lose weight for her health and looks

Depends on how fat we're talking but if she's willing to lose some weight for me then yes.
Honestly, I wouldn't push weight loss very hard as an incel. If the girl is making art for you and not Chad, I'd say the chances of her trading up are relatively slim since she probably likes you a lot, but I'd still be wary.

First one seems borderline obese, which is what I had in mind. But she also has an above-average face despite her fatness, which isn't true of most borderline obese girls.
Fair enough, minus the face I would still answer yes to your question.

Yes as long as her BMI is under 30. Overweight/chubby is fine.

depends on my mood

Wtf I'm gonna do with a fan art of me?.

If she's slightly obese or chubby yes. If landwhale. No.
Edit:

Just seem OP's definition of fat.

Yes.

Curvy - may be, but not fat. I'm not fat so she must be not fat at least to be my looksmatch (I don't believe in looksmatching, moneymaxxxing and robogirls are future).

No until she makes herself into non-fat

No. I'm not attracted to fat women. At all.

Volcel if you wouldn’t

I'd date someone for love, not for what they can make me

Id fuck a fat girl anytime, anything to escape inceldom

Would never date one tbh

no man fuck that shit landwhales arent women

Overweight is fine. Obese is not.

I would date a fat girl in general. I cannot afford to have high standards.

This question is way too specific, is there a fat chick who is in to you?!
Tell us more chad

If she showed effort like that then I would give her a chance for sure.

No man, I don't care about art at all.

I know some cucks will say it's picky, depends on how fat she is.

No, Im not a cuck, I would rather die than date a landwhale

Yes bro, I would make her draw doujinshi 24/7

Date her, take her to gym and slim her down.

By art, I mean drawings, writing, music, and other forms of creative craftsmanship.

This is assuming at least a base level of proficiency. She doesn't have to be Tolstoy or Tolkien, just good enough for you to take at least some enjoyment from it.

Yes, yes a million fucking times, imagine a woman actually putting time and effort to create something heartfelt for you, I could not refuse a gesture like that even if she was a landwhale, we'd go dieting together and go on runs lol, that would be amazing, of course in this reality, said fat girl can just open up her phone to tinder and send chads nudes instead of giving any of us art.

Women don't even do shit like this, that's what makes this thread so amazing, I actually feel kind of depressed now lol. I remember when I was really young (like 10 or so) I'd see some guys doing up little cards and shit, and handing it off to girls and embarassingly running off or shying away, and I never saw it happen the other way around, women really don't give a fuck about men, they just don't really like us at all, unless you are chad, you don't even count as a person in their eyes.

Date her, take her to gym and slim her down.

Yeah but not too much, you don't want her to start going into "tradeup mode"

Landwhales arent human and im not into beastiality like the disgusting foids are so no

No i wouldn't settle for someone who is below my looksmatch or way fatter than me

Tbqh, it's mostly irrelevant. I guess it would be a plus to be able to talk about music and other similar interests with my gf but it would also be a minus because as a musician/artist she would get tons of attention, more so than she would already get through just being a woman.

But yeah, I'd smash a landwhale.