Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a "femcel"?

no i would not date a larping male incel

Femcels = can't be with chad.

for the sake of argument, assuming a "femcel" is what it purports to be, absolutely. My only demand is that she's white and not fat/hideously deformed. I'd date my looksmatch any time of the day, I'd even date a bit below it.

Would you fuck a unicorn?

Sure if she is a 5/10 slim and a real women
Also black pill adnd mist play all videogames

most femcels have mental illnesses

I can’t date something that doesn’t exist

The real question is:
Would a femcel ever date an incel?

most femcels dont exist

and the ones that do exist are larping male incels

no they exist, but the ones that do have extreme mental illnesses.

i personally wouldnt go for a female that has any mental illnesses

Holy LMAO femcels are mostly 6+/10, they are femcels because they can't get 9/10 chads. They regularly post their pics on different reddit subs to collect orbiters.

Most of them aren’t even ugly.

I’d date one in a heartbeat

Femcel = can't find a chad to commit, would give usual platitudes to avoid dating a looksmatched incel

Holy LMAO femcels are mostly 6+/10, they are femcels because they can't get 9/10 chads. They regularly post their pics on different reddit subs to collect orbiters.
They will also dump you for another orbiter that provides more free stuff for their pathetic asses to keep feeding on whilst cheating whenever they want. also as everyone else said "Can't get chad"

Femcels dont exist, LOL @ them calling themselves incels but then having to make a rule against trying to date them

"OMG guys were supposed to be incel, stop hitting on us" JFL @ womens lives

They do not exists and you should banned for giving them attention.

every one of them ive seen so far has been above average in terms of looks (not that this a requirement for me, id settle for a sub 5 plain jane)

How can i date something that doesn't exist ?

Femcel = Chad is not calling after sex.

The girls on my 600 pound life are dating guys better looking than me. Femcels do not exist.

White skin+ nice hands and face
yes

Nobody else would. Why should we?

Yes, since they are good looking lookist whores. But they would reject me because I’m not Chad.

I would date one of them to let her build sexual experiences to use later with Chads. I can teach them how to make blowjobs and rimjobs.

If a ”femcel” is reading and she is interested, please send me a PM.

Question is irrelavent because femcels don't exist.

no they exist, but the ones that do have extreme mental illnesses.
So you say femcels are an actual thing? Maybe they might be shit crazy with mental illnesses but that still wouldn´t prevent them from getting guys. If a guy has a mental illness and is sub 8 it is over because there is a strict criteria men have to follow in order to get girls but the majority of men would still try and get with a girl with mental illnesses.

They might dumb her because she is too crazy but that doesn´t make her involuntary celibate. They might make her unable to keep a stable relationship and if that is the case these "femcels" should make up another word that actually has something to do with what they are because they aren´t involuntary celibate I bet most of them just got "used" by a lot of Chad-lites and was expecting more than sex and now they say they are femcels. Stupid cunts.

So you say femcels are an actual thing? Maybe they might be shit crazy with mental illnesses but that still wouldn´t prevent them from getting guys. If a guy has a mental illness and is sub 8 it is over because there is a strict criteria men have to follow in order to get girls but the majority of men would still try and get with a girl with mental illnesses.

They might dumb her because she is too crazy but that doesn´t make her involuntary celibate. They might make her unable to keep a stable relationship and if that is the case these "femcels" should make up another word that actually has something to do with what they are because they aren´t involuntary celibate I bet most of them just got "used" by a lot of Chad-lites and was expecting more than sex and now they say they are femcels. Stupid cunts.

Guy who is sub 8 is different than a femcel who has mental illnesses. The fact females will overlook the qualities a guy has if he is attractive enough.

Femcels, are basically girls who are mentally fucked in the head usually.

But can get a guy, but decide not to cause how bat shit crazy they are or suicidal.

Why would a guy get with someone like that.

Why would a guy get with someone like that.
Because he is desperate or he wants sex but again he will surely dumb her but that doesn´t make her involuntarily celibate.

But can get a guy, but decide not to cause how bat shit crazy they are or suicidal.
So she is the definition of a volcel, she can just go on Tinder and guys will line up at her door to fuck her but she don´t.

theres no such thing as a femcel, but if one does exist, then yes id date it

Because he is desperate or he wants sex but again he will surely dumb her but that doesn´t make her involuntarily celibate.

So she is the definition of a volcel, she can just go on Tinder and guys will line up at her door to fuck her but she don´t.

Thats the thing men need to have self respect. I personally wouldnt want to fuck any girl.

Based on the fact that I need to have a connection with a girl.