Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you date a girl with hairy forearms and shins?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
BlurgBrood

This doesn't really bother me so long as the aftarms/thighs are hairless TBH.

Also a tail is fine too.

ok volcel

"This doesn't really bother me so long as the aftarms/thighs are hairless TBH. "

Youre volcel too, just that you set the bar a little lower than i do.

Yeah why not.
Just shave them off theory.

"This doesn't really bother me so long as the aftarms/thighs are hairless TBH. "

Youre volcel too, just that you set the bar a little lower than i do.
trudat

except weirdly enough, I think the hairiness/tail is part of Blurg's charm, I wouldn't want to change her. Same with Cleevil.

Orphan

I will take their pure-and-blunt tomboy personalities over your average normal-looking-yet-duplicitous foids any day.

Just shave them off
sacrilege

Last edited:
Yeah, as long as she doesnt always want to show them off for some weird reason. Plus she can just shave. All women would look like what you described if they didn't

trudat

except weirdly enough, I think the hair if part of Blurg's charm, I wouldn't want to change her. Same with Cleevil.

View attachment 261795

I will take their pure-and-blunt tomboy personalities over your average normal-looking-yet-duplicitous foids any day.

Thats wishful thinking tbh. All foids are chad chasing whores. The quirky tomboy foid who isnt hypergamous and would make a loyal, loving partner is an idealization.

Why so gay ?
Would you date a girl with a penis ?

Just shave it off theory.

Yeah, the only place where hair bothers me and I either wouldn't date or would ask for her to shave would be her face. Every others place is fine, just don't have a fucking mustache.

Bonus points if she has claws and wants to use me as her personal breeding machine.

We all have to compensate on some things

She can fucking wax them

i have no idea what shins are but of course
most mexican women are hairy. same for indian women. lots of blonde women are hairy the hair is just too faint to see it clearly. so i'd say yes if a woman is hairy i don't really care.

99% of the time she's going to shave or wax regardless

I mean how hairy

FUCK YES DUDE I LOVE HAIR

As long as she's young and hot.