Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date an asian woman?

Would you?

• Total voters
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
It's the same rehearsal as last time. I will come across users who are disgusted by asian females.

because they're demonic creatures.
look at the way her face morphs and distorts as she talks, you can see the demon behind in some frames very clearly if you pause the video.
and once again, noodlewhores should be banned from speaking english.
JFL. Noodlewhores look even more subhuman than other foids without fakeup
Ever since I joined this forum and have known about the behaviours of noodlewhores, they're completely evil and with those fake smiles, they're evil as hell.
Her face is hot, but noodlewhores are vile, pathetic self hating creatures
Fucking noodlewhores, theyre so ugly eww
noodlewhores have truly ugly and flat faces
I hate noodlewhores
Noodlewhores are disgusting creatures

Nothing wrong with having a preference but noodlewhores are not at the bottom of the barrel like the aforementioned ones.
Below are a few examples.

Yes, and everyone who doesn't is a volcel cunt

Seeing as I put them high on the list of what I'm attracted to, yes.

Volcel if you wouldn't
I kinda despise noodlewhores tho

I would, but it's pretty rare for an Asian girl to be facially appealing to me in that regard, especially without makeup.

Most noodles are unappealing to me, tbh. But I like cute Asians.

anyone who would reject a foid purely on the basis of race is a volcel, period

I tried to talk to a Asian girl international student in my class but she ignored me then promptly walked away as if she never heard me.

noodle into noodle, dust to dust

exactly my thoughts. :feelsokman:
it's not like other races are natural shaved all the time. some asians choose to have hairs , because its horny in their culture. they would probably shave it if you date them.

TBH, I don't find them attractive in general. But I'm 3/10. So, why not?
I want a foid who would love and want me. I mean for example, I don't like fat foids. But if there were a fat foid who loved me, then I wouldn't reject her.

Yes, I have low standards for foids: under 200lbs, takes showers, shaves asscrack. Beyond that, race doesn't matter. I'll take what little I could ever hope to get.

Why would I not date an asian woman?

Theyre ugly as fuck, I’d still date them but Asian foids are probably the ugliest in the world. Of course it doesn’t matter because they hate shitskins like me with a passion

Anything to satisfy the monkey brain.

Nope. Ugly and annoying voices.

It's the same rehearsal as last time. I will come across users who are disgusted by asian females.

Nothing wrong with having a preference but noodlewhores are not at the bottom of the barrel like the aforementioned ones.
Below are a few examples.

I would just pumpNdump if given the opportunity.

And JFL at your cherrypicked examples when the majority of noodlewhores have that pan face and ape tier profile. This would be akin to using an 8/10 nigress to justify laying with a 2/10 landwhale sheboon.

Lizard brain says yes

Of course I would date them, just wouldn't procreate with them. But no noodlewhore seems to be interested in me so it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back