Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date an ugly girl with a bad personality if she were into you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So I was sitting there, contemplating how fucked my life is. And then I noticed this ugly girl that I know. She also has a kind of personality that I hate, but that's subjective.

Anyway, as I saw her, I started thinking. In life I could only ever have a shot with this kind of behemoth (although not even she is interested in me). But, even if I don't have another option, would I date such a person? I kept thinking about it every now and then over the course of a couple days. My mind kept alternating from thinking it wouldn't be so bad, to horniness, and then to utter horror. It really fucks with your self-perception, imagining yourself with the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the opposite sex. Imagine getting married and having kids with this woman. It would be like a prison, a shameful prison that constantly reminded you of your inferiority. I'd rather be single.

I mean, men are the providers and the ones who actually do stuff. A man has value, but a woman's only value is her looks, and if she's kind and sweet then her personality can make up for her lack of looks. But a woman who fails in both of those departments? God damn.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. Growing up I thought of myself as smart and with a bright future. How did I end up like this, where my only conceivable prospects are betabuxxing some foul-tempered ugly skank? Although I can't even betabuxx yet, since I'm poor with useless skills.

Last edited:
Tbh I am unsure, only way to find out would be to give it a shot.

I guess lol. Pussy is pussy. Pump and dump for sure. But that will never happen ngl.

If it means that I get sex than yes

I would never date a ugly foid maybe pump and dump.

I'd rather die. Looksmatch or incel forever.

No. I'm not going to get treated like trash.

Volcel if you wouldn't, retard if you would

I’d only go looksmatch probably, although I would be alright with a bit lower maybe. Guy always mogs the foid as they say

Pump and dump
There aren't too many options in the dating game. You only have 3 choices:
1. If you can get laid, then pump and dump.
2. If you can't get laid, read up the statistics, make an account here and focus on coping.
3. Anything else will have you end up as a cuck/betabux/soyboy which is worse than incel.

There aren't too many options in the dating game. You only have 3 choices:
1. If you can get laid, then pump and dump.
2. If you can't get laid, read up the statistics, make an account here and focus on coping.
3. Anything else will have you end up as a cuck/betabux/soyboy which is worse than incel.
4. Rope

Depends on how ugly
3-4/10? Yes
1/10 burn victim or deformed mutant? No

There are no “kind and sweet” women. They might be passive and agreeable and say please and thank you, but that doesn't make them kind and sweet. They would still throw you out if a better opportunity for a man came along and she is still using people around her for her own gain.

I say this because there is no difference in a kind and sweet woman and a “bad personality” woman. They act the same, even though the kind and sweet one might say things with nicer words.

But in this hypothetical, I would definitely bang her and then move on. But fat women are really disgusting and there is a limit

i am so desperate at this point so probably

If she isn't fat and takes care of her hygiene, probably, but I don't know what you mean by bad personality? It has been memed so much at this point that it has lost its true meaning.

I wouldn't turn an ugly girl down, but girls with bad personalities wouldn't be into me, they'd be typical bitchy chad chasers.

A girl would have to have a great personality to be into an incel.

ugly whores are useless

Only Sex. If personality is horrible, relationship would inevitably be a big disaster. So no to her for relationship.

yeah but i wouldnt want to bang them

bad personality? No, I don't care about ugliness but personality is unironically a deal breaker for me