Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date the r/truefemcels mascot?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
bteomqahlm861.jpg

View attachment 390811

Personally only as my last resort tbh cause shes black

Last edited:
Yes. The roastie who draws these is a mod on r/inceltear btw jfl.

Yeah, but first I would say for her to take accutane and end up with all this acne, acne is an easible fix

Fuck no.
Retarded larpers. Anyone could make a tinder of this foid and get thousands of guys ready to date and fuck her
I wouldnt fuck her. Iam a man of fine taste.

Chad only, like all "femcels"

No, ugly females are useless

You already said that you wouldn't why are you posting it twice? is it just to show us how better you have it than me
Just making it clear :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Dont tell me youd fuck her coz iam pretty sure you wont although youve become quite good at virtuesignalling

She posted this pic a long time ago, i think she was half black or just amerimutt.

You can tell that shes literally tryharding to make herself look ugly

I dont have to do that, I just take out my phone and no matter the angle or lighting Ill get a bad picture because Im legit ugly

I bet shes not a virgin either

What a cunt tbh

If she's loyal and nice to me, then yes. But she wouldn't Date me cuz no such thing as a femcel

>Personally only as my last resort tbh cause shes black

You're white and 5'11 and have never approached a woman or made any attempts. Dude, you're a massive f

Not everyone here has options like you, and for some (because there are actual ugly people on .co can you imagine?) she's a looksmatch or even above.
Stopped reading at "she" . And the problem isnt her male looksmatch wanting to fuck her. The big problem here is that there a lot of guys here who easily mog her (yourself included) but a cucked soyciety has brainwashed them into dumpsterdiving.

not in minercraft.

Damn she is cute
She would be my first choice
Hmmmm wonder why they don’t want to fuck incelcream one of the members on here who outwardly says he likes black foids

:bluepill:

And i don't mog her, do you think im like a chadlite or something?
You dont have to be chadlite to mog her. Youve said before youre a 4/10. Shes a 3/10 at best.

You're white and 5'11 and have never approached a woman or made any attempts. Dude, you're a massive f

Theres no point in approaching if you get no IOIs whatsoever, youll just get rejected, a girl has to at least be somewhat receptive to your advances otherwise its pointless, and Im legit ugly so itll never happen

Also my background is not WASP or nerdic but slavic, were like white niggers, literally curries are more desirable than us, for dating purposes I might as well be subsaharran african

Theres no point in approaching if you get no IOIs whatsoever, youll just get rejected, a girl has to at least be somewhat receptive to your advances otherwise its pointless, and Im legit ugly so itll never happen

Also my background is not WASP or nerdic but slavic, were like white niggers, literally curries are more desirable than us, for dating purposes I might as well be subsaharran african
I agree I am 176cm white blue eyes, there isn't much point, plus most women have onlyfans

every person who claims to be ugly but has never actually tried ends up looking like gambler. You're tall and white. And all your posts are like ridiculously low iq and obviously attention seeking.

Im not a 4, i was coping and wasn't good at rating, im more of a 3.

I said chadlite because you said multiple times that i probably mog some people.
She looks a manlet on braincels who was faggotmaxxing. Forgot his name. They used to call him cutecel (JFL)

JFL at thinking that there's such a thing as a ''femcel''. Even the most severely disfigured women can date up.

A girl like this can still afford to date a good looking guy.

If she's loyal and nice to me, then yes. But she wouldn't Date me cuz no such thing as a femcel

>Personally only as my last resort tbh cause shes black

I'm going with this on both scores.

every person who claims to be ugly but has never actually tried ends up looking like gambler. You're tall and white. And all your posts are like ridiculously low iq and obviously attention seeking.

Gambler obviously mogs me but realistically hes painfully average IRL

Pull up his pic and then put it against any male models IG page and youll see that he doesnt compare

I think that theres so many ugly guyson this forum that when you have someone average like gambler they just outhalo everyone

+ he was good looking enough to be able to post his pic, I would never do that bc Im absolutely embarrased of how I look, I have no jaw or chin really while gambler doesnt really have any repulsive features

Gambler obviously mogs me but realistically hes painfully average IRL

Pull up his pic and then put it against any male models IG page and youll see that he doesnt compare

I think that theres so many ugly guyson this forum that when you have someone average like gambler they just outhalo everyone

+ he was good looking enough to be able to post his pic, I would never do that bc Im absolutely embarrased of how I look, I have no jaw or chin really while gambler doesnt really have any repulsive features
SHould have figured you're a "chad only" moron. Mmajority of men with girlfriends look like shit next to models. I'd bet my left but you're a normal looking tall white guy

Yes, but she's chad only

It ain't us that are turning anyone down.

"Would you"

There is no would you. Incels are not the ones who it is up to.
The sole decision rests upon foids.

Nice shift of responsibility there.

She wouldn’t date me though

Fuck no. Absolutely disgusting

she's Chad only

She wouldn't date me
Also she is going to cheat with Chad anyway

Cute face, can't see the bod, which is where 80% of value is on a foid, so can't judge.

ironically all she needs is a shower and a haircut