Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date the r/truefemcels mascot?

Its how Elliot rodger is technically mixed but looks asian

It lietrally makes no difference, hes full on asian for all intents and purposes JFL
Hapa = Asian, being half white makes no difference if you don't look white.

With some work with a cosmetician and a hairdresser she is legit 5/10 with 3-4 orbiters and chadlite bf. If you are not fucking her you are a volcel.

chad and socially-connected normie only

25 year old virgin with no friends would sooner fly to the moon than have sex with her

bteomqahlm861.jpg

View attachment 390811

Personally only as my last resort tbh cause shes black
If she put some makeup on she could get a chadlite for casual sex.

yeah i’d date her. but like, to test if i like her personality

Femcel = Chad only

She's actually kinda pretty, but chad only.

I would gladly date her.

She would not touch me with a rod.

She's an amerimutt not black.

femcel-2-png.390811
Not fat and looks half white? I mean if I could date her I would but she wouldn't even consider me human so it would never happen.

I would fuck and date her, probably chad only though.

Still Chad only of course

Yeah, but first I would say for her to take accutane and end up with all this acne, acne is an easible fix
Then chad would take her from you when she had no acne

Then chad would take her from you when she had no acne
You really think she can't get chad, even with this acne? Obviously she can get chad with this acne

You really think she can't get chad, even with this acne? Obviously she can get chad with this acne
with the acne she'd cuck you with chad, but wouldnt be able to convince chad to commit

She's an amerimutt not black.

View attachment 390811
It's weird, because looking at her facial features objectively she should be a 5 or 6 out of 10, but for some reason I find her much more attractive than that ngl. If I were rating her according to my personal taste I would say 7.5/10

Last edited:
It's weird, because looking at her facial features objectively she should be a 5 or 6 out of 10, but for some reason I find her much more attractive than that ngl.
For me, she's my type spot on in terms of girls I want to date or have an emotional relationship. She's a 7.5 in my rating.

For me, she's my type spot on in terms of girls I want to date or have an emotional relationship. She's a 7.5 in my rating.
Yeah it's really strange, I came to the same conclusion as well. Maybe it's not just me?

Yeah it's really strange, I came to the same conclusion as well. Maybe it's not just me?
Tbh, yeah. She's not "hot" or get me rised up if you know what I mean, but she's really cute.

She looks Latina or Andalusian or Canarian or nafri.

Last edited:
ya she ain’t that bad at all , better haircut and she be an easy 4/10