Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You do (Only) 1 Hookup if it Permanently Banned You from Incels.Me?

1 Hookup or Incels.Me Membership?

• Give me the hookup

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Let me keep posting on Incels.Me

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Hypothetical:

You do one hookup, and you're done for life. That' the only time you'd ever have sex. Would you do it if it meant you would never be able to post here again? This is hypothetical so don't argue about alts and switching IP address.

No, i could just pay for sex.

No I will get laid more than once if I live that long

No, this place is worth more than one hookup with a roastie.

Having sex once on its own isn't that great. It's the existential state of being good looking that is worthy of pursuit. One hookup isn't worth throwing away this entire community.

i love this place so no, and hookups aint shit. A loyal LTR would be sufficient for me to say otherwise

Only one sex in life? No. Ban from incels for sex? Hell yeah.

Fuck no. I don't care about sex anymore

Who tf would want to be here if they had a alternative?

Id take the hookup. I can't take not knowing what its like

Would you forsake your brothers in arms, allies in the war against degenercy and extended family so you can behave like a lust driven animal? Naaa fuck that Im staying in this place until I get an anti degenerate gf (which is never)

ItheIthe said:
Hypothetical:

You do one hookup, and you're done for life. That' the only time you'd ever have sex. Would you do it if it meant you would never be able to post here again? This is hypothetical so don't argue about alts and switching IP address.

yes, when are the admins going to pay for my hook up?

And leave all this ..........

ItheIthe said:
Hypothetical:

FUCK no

Depends on the girl.

I will do if I could fuck this girl from my school

ItheIthe said:
Hypothetical:

This place is the only thing that brings me happiness

No, i wouldnt enjoy a hook-up too much tbh. I would want to know her for a while,like a year or 18 month's. Not that i would ever talk to a girl anyway's though.

Not for one hookup....

No you can just pay for sex

Tellem--T said:
i love this place so no, and hookups aint shit. A loyal LTR would be sufficient for me to say otherwise

All we want is a loyal LTR gf actually. If I have her, I would stop posting here.

I'll eventually get banned as I have at every other board, probably when a shit Gestapo mod is appointed, or a white knight cuck starts adding females.

So, I'll take a penny. Whatever I can get.