Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you even enter a relationship with a woman if you ascended?

• Thread starter ThisWorldIsAMess
  • Start date

Would you get yourself an actual girlfriend if you were suddenly able to?

• Yes

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I’d have sex with them, but not a relationship

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
Would you date them after knowing that the only reason they’re DATING you is because you either have looks, status or money?

Would you date them after knowing they’ve slept with other guys and let those guys do the most vile things to them, and now that she’s with you, she sees you as wimpy cuck that will wife her?

Would you date them after knowing they sleep with dogs?

Would you date them after knowing that if Chad comes along, they’ll leave you in a heartbeat?

Would you date them after knowing that everything they do in life is for their selfish agenda (e.g. dating you for status, dating a black guy to virtue signal BLM, etc)?

Would you date them knowing that they lie about so many things and even when you call them out on it, they will lie about lying?

Would you date them after knowing that the only reason they’re being nice to you is because of your looks and not because they’re a respectful person?

Now, I’m not a woman hater, but this is the truth in this day and age.

Woman have a good side like their bodies, smile and femininity, but it is completely overshadowed by their behaviour and morality (or lack thereof).

If I wasn’t a betabux relegated to sex once a month and relegated to paying for everything while they lay around then yes I would.

Therein lies the dilemma though — “most” men who are in relationships are betabux and are being taken advantage of in exchange for some vague companionship and sex once a month (or even two).

If that’s so, I don’t know if it’s worth it tbh.

This faggot makes newcels look bad. Be a proud misogynist. Being anything other than a racist misogynistic hebephile is cucked faggotry of the highest order.
All these new "incels" are pretty hilarious. Imagine knowing that women hate you and wish you were dead, and going out of your way to say you don't hate them.

Would you date them after knowing that the only reason they’re DATING you is because you either have looks, status or money?

Would you date them after knowing they’ve slept with other guys and let those guys do the most vile things to them, and now that she’s with you, she sees you as wimpy cuck that will wife her?

Would you date them after knowing that if Chad comes along, they’ll leave you in a heartbeat?

Would you date them after knowing that everything they do in life is for their selfish agenda (e.g. dating you for status, dating a black guy to virtue signal BLM, etc)?

Would you date them knowing that they lie about so many things and even when you call them out on it, they will lie about lying?

Would you date them after knowing that the only reason they’re being nice to you is because of your looks and not because they’re a respectful person?

Now, I’m not a woman hater, but this is the truth in this day and age.

Woman have a good side like their bodies, smile and femininity, but it is completely overshadowed by their behaviour and morality (or lack thereof).
Pump n dump is the ultimate chad move, do that

All these new "incels" are pretty hilarious. Imagine knowing that women hate you and wish you were dead, and going out of your way to say you don't hate them.
I don’t hate them. When you hate someone, you’re the only one that feels it. I just don’t want anything to do with their shitty behaviour.

No point having fuel in your heart to hate someone else, just accept you don’t like them and what they do.
This faggot makes newcels look bad. Be a proud misogynist. Being anything other than a racist misogynistic hebephile is cucked faggotry of the highest order.
Don’t call me a faggot. You’re a terrible human being. Why do I have to be racist??

Sure as long as she young and either a virgin or very low body count and I'm not just a betabux to her.
You’re a terrible human being. Why do I have to be racist??
:soy::soy::soy:
shut up faggot.

no
no
no
no
no
no
i dont have looks

I don’t hate them. When you hate someone, you’re the only one that feels it. I just don’t want anything to do with their shitty behaviour.

No point having fuel in your heart to hate someone else, just accept you don’t like them and what they do.

Don’t call me a faggot. You’re a terrible human being. Why do I have to be racist??
Incels.co isn't really welcoming to new users, specially knowing how many glowers(people who might sue us) or larpers(people pretending to be incels) are coming in a rush.
As long as you don't say something cucked, you are fine grAYcel.

Not hating women is so cucked. If you are an incel and respect foids, then you deserve to be an incel for being too retarded.

If you saw a foid get shot would you call the cops? If you new a foid was getting groomed by their daddy/uncle would you rat? If a foid offered you her pussy in exchange for betabuxx would you take it? If a foids needed 5$ or they’d be unable to buy formula for their Bastard?

If you hesitated at all, you’re a cuck.
Did you even read what I typed?

I never even said I respect foids. I just can’t be bothered going out there and finding energy to hate on them. I just leave them and I don’t care about them as much.

When you think about it, actually becoming racist and misogynistic after discovering you’re an incel is basically adding insult to injury. Because doing so isn’t going to make you happier, you’re going to be sadder while foids STILL reject you over and over again, kicking dirt in your face while you sit online going fuming and hating them.
Blackpill uses logic. If you don’t at least hate the Jews, Niggers, and Foids you’re a fakepill blue pill whatever cope loser.
I’m black. I can’t hate my race.
Incels.co isn't really welcoming to new users, specially knowing how many glowers(people who might sue us) or larpers(people pretending to be incels) are coming in a rush.
As long as you don't say something cucked, you are fine grAYcel.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Um I’ve been following the whole incel thing for a while. Since 2017 actually. I just made an account recently.
I'm sure you have larper. I'm sure you have

based, fuck these hoes i must curb stomp each and every one of them take no prisoners !!

You should hate your race. Niggers are an abomination, genetic inferiors with minds barely better than retards with most them being sub 90 IQ. If it wasn’t for the Jews making such good tools out of your race you would have long been exterminated. Acknowledging your nigger traits and trying to overcome your genetic defects is a grand thing, respectable even. Just as we have walked the path of the incel, discovering ourselves, and finding ways to overcome or at least cope, you too can try to overcome or cope with your ancestry.
I’m pretty smart academically and I also have good common sense. The disparity between the black IQ vs the white IQ is due to environmental and socioeconomic factors. From things like high heavy metal concentration in poor waters, less quality schooling, issues at home and career stereotypes to name a few, are the reasons why you see these differences. When these factors are accounted for and equaled, the IQ result of the races are the same.

due to environmental and socioeconomic factors
how to tell if someone is soy or a women in 2.5 seconds
Iq by country

The disparity between the black IQ vs the white IQ is due to environmental and socioeconomic factors. From things like high heavy metal concentration in poor waters, less quality schooling, issues at home and career stereotypes to name a few, are the reasons why you see these differences. When these factors are accounted for and equaled, the IQ result of the races are the same.
No. That's what the jew media tries to teach ethnics to keep them docile and believing the higher education lie. This is coming from someone who is also black and of direct African descent. I used to believe this when I was still blue-pilled. Some demographics just have lower average IQs than others naturally. It's a proven fact. We are not all equally intelligent tbh. The idea that everyone is equal if we give everyone the same living conditions isn't true at all. Some groups will excel far beyond others even with this in place. Yes there are blacks who are much much smarter than average whites, curry, etc. but these instances are not extremely common (otherwise Africa's average IQ would be much higher than it currently is). There are geniuses (outliers) in every demographic but the average individual is not always high IQ depending on where you look

how to tell if someone is soy or a women in 2.5 seconds
View attachment 390151
The data doesn't lie ^^^

No. That's what the jew media tries to teach ethnics to keep them docile and believing the higher education lie. This is coming from someone who is also black and of direct African descent. I used to believe this when I was still blue-pilled. Some demographics just have lower average IQs than others naturally. It's a proven fact. We are not all equally intelligent tbh. The idea that everyone is equal if we give everyone the same living conditions isn't true at all. Some groups will excel far beyond others even with this in place. Yes there are blacks who are much much smarter than average whites, curry, etc. but these instances are not extremely common (otherwise Africa's average IQ would be much higher than it currently is). There are geniuses (outliers) in every demographic but the average individual is not always high IQ depending on where you look

The data doesn't lie ^^^
Lol no. That’s a huge conspiracy to think that the media fabricated those STUDIES so that blacks can go into higher education. It’s not even about higher education. It’s just learning as a whole. Research the effects of high concentrations of lead in infants. Research the effects of improper schooling in children. Research the effects of cultural influences in blacks.

It’s common sense to a degree. Where’s your reasoning as to why whites would have a higher IQ? Did their environment force them to think and formulate ideas any more than the environment in Africa? It doesn’t make any sense.

And the figure you showed gives you the tested IQ of those in different countries. That however, doesn’t mean that their IQ wasn’t affected by any of the reasons I mentioned above.

Pretty much every black person I know here in Australia is smart. They’re in higher education, becoming doctors, good grades, etc. I’m black and I’ve been told that I’m very good with mathematical reasoning, verbal reasoning, spelling and recognition of patterns in abstract dimensions.

My interest in women is purely sexual at this point