Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you expatriate yourself to a Communist dictatorship in order to ascend (even if you'd place yourself at risk of getting purged)?

Would you defect to a Stalinist regime in order to ascend (ultimately risking your life)?

• I would do this. It's better to live a year as a Chad than a lifetime as an incel.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I would not do this. Commies are scum and I'd much rather try tradmaxxing as a fascist.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Other (explainings)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Thomas Sgovio, an American who lived in the Soviet Union, wrote of Communist political emigres:

We lived in our own world, subjects of a state within a state. We received free hotel accommodations, generous monthly allowances, and free clothing. We spoke at meetings in factory clubs and schools, after which we were banqueted. There were free theater parties and amusements. Those polit-emigrants who were ill as a result of their sufferings in fascist and capitalist prisons were sent to exclusive hospitals and sanatoriums on the Black Sea. And here again, because of their special, privileged status, Russian girls flocked after the polit-emigrant for material considerations.

From the 1920s until the early 1930s, the Soviet Union warmly greeted those who defected from their bourgeois-occupied homelands and took refuge in the USSR -- making of them a class of privileged NEETs who attracted tons of attention from local foids! They were not only given NEETbuxx by the state, but social recognition and praise too (eliminating all the detriments there are to NEETdom)...

That is, until they began attracting Stalin's attention as possible spies and foreign agents! Thereafter they were killed in large numbers, proportional to the amounts that were concurrently being purged in the upper echelons of the Communist Party and the Red Army (and sometimes at even greater proportions, such as with Polish Communist expats who were almost entirely eliminated for fear of Poland's fascistic common interests with Japan and Germany).

Knowing that your ultimate fate would quite possibly have been death, would you have become a Bolshevik emigre in order to enjoy a time of high-status? An analogous situation today would be defecting to North Korea.

Last edited:
I’d do it, although I hate communists.

Only if I get a harem of cute JB Slavs.

Thomas Sgovio, an American who lived in the Soviet Union, wrote of Communist political emigres:

From the 1920s until the early 1930s, the Soviet Union warmly greeted those who defected from their bourgeois-occupied homelands and took refuge in the USSR -- making of them a class of privileged NEETs who attracted tons of attention from local foids! They were not only given NEETbuxx by the state, but social recognition and praise too (eliminating all the detriments there are to NEETdom)...

That is, until they began attracting Stalin's attention as possible spies and foreign agents! Thereafter they were killed in large numbers, proportional to the amounts that were concurrently being purged in the upper echelons of the Communist Party and the Red Army (and sometimes at even greater proportions, such as with Polish Communist expats who were almost entirely eliminated for fear of Poland's fascistic common interests with Japan and Germany).

Knowing that your ultimate fate would quite possibly have been death, would you have become a Bolshevik emigre in order to enjoy a time of high-status? An analogous situation today would be defecting to North Korea.
I would do anything to ascend. I just want to be good looking

You would end up starving alone since all the foids would be prostitutes trying to hook up with all the chads.

Only if I can get cute adorable teen loli waifu

Communism is not ideal, but is surely much better than the liberal cuckoldry that conservatives and liberals like to think is the "superior form of civilization".

Hell no, I do not support the elites cause pain towards the innocnet people in the name of equality and communism, the only reason for getting high quality shit as a expat is due to being foreign, but its probably subpar and also its not equal access, also I do not want to put money into a commie party elite's pocket nor pay for Stalin

Actually my grandfather did it. He became a professor in USSR and married his 20 yo student at age 45. And for some reason Stalin did not kill him and let him fight the nazis.
So, yes, I can think about it as a solution.

Be a good time to be a young man in communists Russia in late 40s early 50s. A generation of men had been wiped out during the war. So if you managed to avoid death or the gulag you'd have your pick of the ladies.

Truly. I would not join communism in any form, and given the choice I would also avoid fascism.
Cuck, we should all support communism, any ideology that destroy social worker and happiness is beneficial for males.

Anything that isn't that is supporting Chad harems.

You do realize that the odds of ascending under capitalism is greater, right? You can't betabux and looksmax under communism.

Looks/genetics matters under communism almost exclusively for the average man. Maybe some foids can prioritize the status the guy has (for the position he works for the state or how influent he is), but lookism is correct everywere, even in a shithole were people are left to die under famine.

You forgot the /s fellow redditor.
Smartphone cucked me, that's not what I wrote.

autocorrection in phones must be the most jewish thing ever

Last edited:
Actually my grandfather did it. He became a professor in USSR and married his 20 yo student at age 45. And for some reason Stalin did not kill him and let him fight the nazis.
So, yes, I can think about it as a solution.
Nice! I remember you telling your grandfather's story before.

My grandfather was a Pole who also Commie-maxxed. It almost killed him twice:

1. He was put into Auchzwitz by the Germans during WWII, while his family harbored Jews. Near the end of the war he contracted Typhus, but was successfully treated by a doctor.

2. After the war he joined the Polish Secret Police, where he presumably wracked up a good kill count. He escaped a purge in 1949 by excusing himself to the bathroom and climbing out of a window. JFL.

Last edited:
Is living in a Marxist-Leninist state even that bad on the condition that you're not starving to death?

doesn't sound so bad tbh