Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you forgive your chad older brother?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I wonder to myself why I even care about my older brother anymore. In high school, he would bully me and belittle me in front of his friends and with his friends. Even in front of his Stacy girlfriend.

He always saw me as pathetic and never helped me or wanted me around. He even told the whole school him and I were cousins instead of brothers because of how ugly and low status I was.

Should I care about him? Should I hate him? Would you?

Should I care about him? Should I hate him?

He always saw me as pathetic and never helped me or wanted me around. He even told the whole school him and I were cousins instead of brothers because of how ugly and low status I was.
You answered your own question

He doesn't even consider you his brother. I'd think of him the same way

Sorry about your experience bro.

All u guys share is blood which means pretty much nothing.

He disowned you as a brother just to kiss the asses of strangers so what could you possibly owe him? Nothing.

he sounds terrible. i wouldnt ever forget that. id probably hate him.

he sounds terrible. i wouldnt ever forget that. id probably hate him.
If he ever needs an organ transplant, don’t give a single drop of blood. Get aids first and then give him some blood

If he ever needs an organ transplant, don’t give a single drop of blood. Get aids first and then give him some blood
Get aids? Kek.

I’ll try my hardest, but it’s easier said than done! It’s why I’m posting on this site :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

my older brother was like an Indian Tom Welling same height as him 6'3, so obviously he was a slayer, but he never made fun of me and we were always close and still are

my older brother was like an Indian Tom Welling same height as him 6'3, so obviously he was a slayer, but he never made fun of me and we were always close and still are
Fakecel, should've developed mentally and socially

Fakecel, should've developed mentally and socially
our jawlines are different his is wide and mine is narrow, also he's 3 inches taller than me, also being Indian makes it very hard unless you're chad like my bro is

Has he ever asked for your forgiveness and at least pretended to regret his behavior? (I'm not talking about the empty and superficial "I'm sorry, I may have been a jerk every once in a while, let's put this behind us" remarks)

If he hasn't, it would be extremely soy and even more pointless to forgive him.

I would plan my revenge and carry it out when he least expects it.

I would plan my revenge and carry it out when he least expects it.
High IQ tbh. I’ve thought of what I’ve wanted to do but can’t decide yet.

He even told the whole school him and I were cousins instead of brothers because of how ugly and low status I was.
That's brutal.

No fuck him. It's the job of the oldest brother to help the younger one.

He literally treated you like shit to impress that whore and his friends,why tf would you forgive him?How did he earn your forgiveness?

No

To the guillotine