Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you freeze yourself for the future?

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
So, things are shit right now, we all know that very well, but if you got the opportunity to enter cryogenic sleep and wake up in, say, 500 years, would you risk losing your life for a shot at the future?

Last edited:
Nope it would only be worse

it would only be worse
0 1524 correct clipart

Freeze me forever

I'd honestly not have a problem freezing myself and unthawing myself 500 years from now.
I think seeing the technological progress and advancements would be jaw-dropping from a 21st-century perspective.

not like I have anything to lose tbh

Honestly I'd try it, beauty and customs have changed so much throughout history that there's actually no way of knowing if it actually would be better or worse, but I'm willing to flip the coin.

Yes, i want to fuck a sexbot

yes then transport my brain into robo cyborg chad body and slay

Yes, i want to fuck a sexbot
500 years is way too much for that, reallike sexbots are coming in no more than 10 years. Maybe even less than that.

500 years is way too much for that, reallike sexbots are coming in no more than 10 years. Maybe even less than that.
Just imagine how much more technologically sophisticated they'll be 500 years from now tho.

Cope, it will take more than that to have a real like sexbot, maybe 25 years