[Blackpill] Would you fuck a 30bmi woman.

Would you fuck this women even if they are overweight by definition?

• Yes I would fuck one or the other or both of them at once.

• No I would not fuck neither of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
Tomorrow 2 women [THE ONES FROM THE PICTURES] show up at your door you can pick one or pick the other or pick both of them whatever you prefer or you can reject them both and say you dont want to fuck them because they disgust you.

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

1605830392010.png

1605830367088.png

Explain choice.

Last edited:
Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

I'll be in Guangzhou if you need me
★★★★
15d 22h 17m
I think the question is can you fuck an overweight woman

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
31d 21h 27m
volcel if you woulnt

IncelCream

IncelCream

Mythic
★★★
26d 5h 41m
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
112d 20h 0m
Yes to both.

trulyover312

trulyover312

trucel from the cradle to the grave
-
2d 16h 49m
Tomorrow 2 women [THE ONES FROM THE PICTURES] show up at your door you can pick one or pick the other or pick both of them whatever you prefer or you can reject them both and say you dont want to fuck them because they disgust you.

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.
Obvioulsy I would fuck either of them , I would LTR any of them., honestly if you would reject them you are a VOLCEL. these girls have WAYYYY too many options anyway

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
153d 19h 46m
they dont seem too overweight to me. It looks like both of their fat distributions were pretty good especially the first one

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
34d 8h 33m
That doesn't look too bad.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

kangaroopill kingpin
14d 20h 14m
if those stats are correct, the second one isn't 30 bmi. decent fat distribution for fatties too.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
they dont seem to overweight to me. It looks like both of their fat distributions were pretty good especially the first one
@foidologist called them disgusting and said he wouldn't fuck either of them he would rather masturbate.

Define fat
30% bf or greater
My waifu is way more beautiful and if I masturbate it's like I'm fucking her

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 9h 8m
Volcel if you wouldn't.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 23h 53m
i'd fuck 1st one only cause the 2nd looks like my mom and the 2nd looks quite gross anyway

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
high IQ thread ngl
Go to looksmaxx then if you are volcel. JFL at thinking you can pick and choose as an incel no incel will ever adopt such mentality if he wants to ascend.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 9h 8m
@foidologist called them disgusting and said he wouldn't fuck either of them he would rather masturbate.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@foidologist is a giga volcel.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 13h 44m
I like big girls as long as they aren't gross. Would def fuck the first one.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@foidologist is a giga volcel.
I think people just assumed he was baiting but he probably unironically believes this. @foidologist thoughts>?

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 9h 8m
I think people just assumed he was baiting but he probably unironically believes this. @foidologist thoughts>?
He does but he will deny it now to avoid getting banned, obviously.

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 1h 17m
I already explained that thread to you

R

Rambocel

Veteran
★★
18d 3h 15m
You're a complete volcel if you wouldn't. Both are highly fuckable

MajimaGorr0

MajimaGorr0

Greycel
2d 7h 48m
LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★
1d 5h 36m

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.
Easy VolCel if you wouldn't

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
I already explained that thread to you
I don't remember explain again. Better yet explain why the fuck do you think you can take a mick out of my fucking life with your volceldom bullshit. I am struggling here getting fucking rejected by subhuman foids 1/10 and you fucking dare to come here and say you wouldn't fuck those foids here in the picture and then claim you are Incel. Fuck yourself honestly if you are like this.

I literally have to leave my fucking country and go to some Asian shithole to have even a SLIGHT possibility to ascend and you pull this kind of shit and say its fine. Fucking volcels.co

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
★★★★★
8d 9h 11m
Fuck yes, volcel if wouldnt

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★★
38d 23h 46m
You’d have to be gay to turn either of those foids down:feelsokman:

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 1h 17m
I don't remember explain again. Better yet explain why the fuck do you think you can take a mick out of my fucking life with your volceldom bullshit. I am struggling here getting fucking rejected by subhuman foids 1/10 and you fucking dare to come here and say you wouldn't fuck those foids here in the picture and then claim you are Incel. Fuck yourself honestly if you are like this.

I literally have to leave my fucking country and go to some Asian shithole to have even a SLIGHT possibility to ascend and you pull this kind of shit and say its fine. Fucking volcels.co
How does it affect you? Literally even if I was rejecting 10/10 gigastacies it would not affect your life at all.

I just have one standard. You have standards too, don't you? You wouldn't fuck a man or a dog?

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 9h 8m
How does it affect you? Literally even if I was rejecting 10/10 gigastacies it would not affect your life at all.

I just have one standard. You have standards too, don't you? You wouldn't fuck a man or a dog?
Your standards are too high, you're saying you would reject a woman for not being perfect looking, that makes you a volcel, and volcels aren't allowed here.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
4d 23h 37m
Lol, you're joking right?

Neither of those women would have even the slightest problem getting plenty of men to pay to have sex with them. And the first one could amass hundreds, if not thousands of cucks and simps on OnlyFans.

Last edited:
foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 1h 17m
Your standards are too high, you're saying you would reject a woman for not being perfect looking, that makes you a volcel, and volcels aren't allowed here.
She doesn't have to be perfect. Just not fat. Not even fit. Just not fat. Idc if she has an ugly face or whatever

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
24d 7h 22m
I'd be fucking butt naked before they even show up at the door. Of course yes

slavcel11

slavcel11

Commander
★★★
54d 8h 23m
yes
yes
pussy is pussy, cant have too much of it

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 9h 8m
She doesn't have to be perfect. Just not fat. Not even fit. Just not fat. Idc if she has an ugly face or whatever
So you're saying you wouldn't fuck the women on the pictures because muh fat? JFL.

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★
6d 8h 28m
They both look alright, so I would. Sometimes a little bit of fat in the right places can look really good. I would prefer the first one though, because for some reason the frame of the second one looks a little weird.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m

Straw man argument. obviously everybody in this website has fucking standards. For one we can all well most of us (@NEETAndTidy) agree that we will only fuck a biological female. That is one standard already. Then most people myself included would probably only go for foid 2+ and up which is another standard.

The whole premise of blackpill is build upon the fact that beauty is not subjective. If it was so. Why would incels exist? If beauty is subjective. It surely must mean that there are foids out there that will find even the most hideous incels attractive. That is not the case however. Except for the outliers which are extremly rare. But we are talking averages here on which the blackpill theory is build. The subjective nature of beauty is only bound by the overall attractiveness of facial features. Sure everybody looks different but we can all agree on the definition of chad and chadlites or at the very least an approximation of both.

Those 2 foids there are objectively attractive facially. Their bodies leave a lot to be desired but are within reason by any objective standard. You setting some artificial boundaries and rules on what you consider attractive is nothing more but volceldom. It's no different than saying "I won't fuck black foids end of" or "I won't fuck a foid less than 5'10 tall".

You are volcel that's all there is to it. What is the point of being on this site if you are volcel? Tell me. It affects me in a way that I want to enjoy company of others incels on incels.co and you are not a fucking incel. Why would you have the right to contribute to INCELS.CO if you are a volcel?

It doesn't affect me directly that there are fakecels posting here and fucking their gfs. Should we allow them to post here too?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Greycel
1d 13h 23m
You're at a 6/10 in hotness here, you need to dial it down to 2/10s and 3/10s and then it starts getting hard.

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 1h 17m
So you're saying you wouldn't fuck the women on the pictures because muh fat? JFL.
I'm just not attracted. I don't see why it would be worth putting all the time and effort into dealing with them just to fuck when I'm not attracted. If you just want to coom you can fuck a fleshlight
Those 2 foids there are objectively attractive facially
I'm not sexually attracted to faces
Their bodies leave a lot to be desired but are within reason by any objective standard.
What is "within reason" is subjective. No matter what is being discussed.

kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★
29d 6h 52m
without a shadow of a doubt

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
161d 3h 17m

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.
Yes id fuck both. But if they were any fatter i probably wouldnt

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 1h 17m
You are volcel that's all there is to it. What is the point of being on this site if you are volcel? Tell me. It affects me in a way that I want to enjoy company of others incels on incels.co and you are not a fucking incel. Why would you have the right to contribute to INCELS.CO if you are a volcel?
There are literally users here that admit to being 6'0+ but you want to accuse me of being the fakecel bc I'm not attracted to a woman that you find attractive?

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
I'm not sexually attracted to faces

What is "within reason" is subjective. No matter what is being discussed.
Not when it comes to looks. This is literally the blackpill theory. If you don't agree with blackpill why are you here? The only subjectivity that exists is in the fact that facial features and overall attractiveness can never be categorized into a simple number format it is rather a slide that goes from 0% to 100%.

You can add your personal filters into it but there are always overall markers that no matter how much you try to fucking deny you will still find attractive.

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 1h 17m

Not when it comes to looks. This is literally the blackpill theory. If you don't agree with blackpill why are you here? The only subjectivity that exists is in the fact that facial features and overall attractiveness can never be categorized into a simple number format it is rather a slide that goes from 0% to 100%.

You can add your personal filters into it but there are always overall markers that no matter how much you try to fucking deny you will still find attractive.
I literally just am not attracted. I have no sexual desire for this. You jacked off to too much michelin man rule 34 bro.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
46d 18h 52m
I literally just am not attracted. I have no sexual desire for this. You jacked off to too much michelin man rule 34 bro.
Ok volcel I see this isn't going anywhere so I'll do us both a favor. In my time here I ignored maybe like 2 users and only because they were 14yr old youngcels like that john wick guy so well done.

1605835720390.png