Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you fuck a 30bmi woman.

Would you fuck this women even if they are overweight by definition?

• Yes I would fuck one or the other or both of them at once.

• No I would not fuck neither of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Tomorrow 2 women [THE ONES FROM THE PICTURES] show up at your door you can pick one or pick the other or pick both of them whatever you prefer or you can reject them both and say you dont want to fuck them because they disgust you.

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.

Last edited:
I think the question is can you fuck an overweight woman

volcel if you woulnt

Tomorrow 2 women [THE ONES FROM THE PICTURES] show up at your door you can pick one or pick the other or pick both of them whatever you prefer or you can reject them both and say you dont want to fuck them because they disgust you.

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.
Obvioulsy I would fuck either of them , I would LTR any of them., honestly if you would reject them you are a VOLCEL. these girls have WAYYYY too many options anyway

they dont seem too overweight to me. It looks like both of their fat distributions were pretty good especially the first one

That doesn't look too bad.

they dont seem to overweight to me. It looks like both of their fat distributions were pretty good especially the first one

@foidologist called them disgusting and said he wouldn't fuck either of them he would rather masturbate.

Define fat

30% bf or greater

My waifu is way more beautiful and if I masturbate it's like I'm fucking her

Volcel if you wouldn't.

high IQ thread ngl

Go to looksmaxx then if you are volcel. JFL at thinking you can pick and choose as an incel no incel will ever adopt such mentality if he wants to ascend.

I like big girls as long as they aren't gross. Would def fuck the first one.

I think people just assumed he was baiting but he probably unironically believes this. @foidologist thoughts>?
He does but he will deny it now to avoid getting banned, obviously.

I think people just assumed he was baiting but he probably unironically believes this. @foidologist thoughts>?
I already explained that thread to you

You're a complete volcel if you wouldn't. Both are highly fuckable

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.

Easy VolCel if you wouldn't

I already explained that thread to you

I don't remember explain again. Better yet explain why the fuck do you think you can take a mick out of my fucking life with your volceldom bullshit. I am struggling here getting fucking rejected by subhuman foids 1/10 and you fucking dare to come here and say you wouldn't fuck those foids here in the picture and then claim you are Incel. Fuck yourself honestly if you are like this.

I literally have to leave my fucking country and go to some Asian shithole to have even a SLIGHT possibility to ascend and you pull this kind of shit and say its fine. Fucking volcels.co

Fuck yes, volcel if wouldnt

You’d have to be gay to turn either of those foids down:feelsokman:

I don't remember explain again. Better yet explain why the fuck do you think you can take a mick out of my fucking life with your volceldom bullshit. I am struggling here getting fucking rejected by subhuman foids 1/10 and you fucking dare to come here and say you wouldn't fuck those foids here in the picture and then claim you are Incel. Fuck yourself honestly if you are like this.

I literally have to leave my fucking country and go to some Asian shithole to have even a SLIGHT possibility to ascend and you pull this kind of shit and say its fine. Fucking volcels.co
How does it affect you? Literally even if I was rejecting 10/10 gigastacies it would not affect your life at all.

I just have one standard. You have standards too, don't you? You wouldn't fuck a man or a dog?

How does it affect you? Literally even if I was rejecting 10/10 gigastacies it would not affect your life at all.

I just have one standard. You have standards too, don't you? You wouldn't fuck a man or a dog?
Your standards are too high, you're saying you would reject a woman for not being perfect looking, that makes you a volcel, and volcels aren't allowed here.

Lol, you're joking right?

Neither of those women would have even the slightest problem getting plenty of men to pay to have sex with them. And the first one could amass hundreds, if not thousands of cucks and simps on OnlyFans.

Last edited:
Your standards are too high, you're saying you would reject a woman for not being perfect looking, that makes you a volcel, and volcels aren't allowed here.
She doesn't have to be perfect. Just not fat. Not even fit. Just not fat. Idc if she has an ugly face or whatever

I'd be fucking butt naked before they even show up at the door. Of course yes

yes
yes
pussy is pussy, cant have too much of it

She doesn't have to be perfect. Just not fat. Not even fit. Just not fat. Idc if she has an ugly face or whatever
So you're saying you wouldn't fuck the women on the pictures because muh fat? JFL.

They both look alright, so I would. Sometimes a little bit of fat in the right places can look really good. I would prefer the first one though, because for some reason the frame of the second one looks a little weird.

Straw man argument. obviously everybody in this website has fucking standards. For one we can all well most of us (@NEETAndTidy) agree that we will only fuck a biological female. That is one standard already. Then most people myself included would probably only go for foid 2+ and up which is another standard.

The whole premise of blackpill is build upon the fact that beauty is not subjective. If it was so. Why would incels exist? If beauty is subjective. It surely must mean that there are foids out there that will find even the most hideous incels attractive. That is not the case however. Except for the outliers which are extremly rare. But we are talking averages here on which the blackpill theory is build. The subjective nature of beauty is only bound by the overall attractiveness of facial features. Sure everybody looks different but we can all agree on the definition of chad and chadlites or at the very least an approximation of both.

Those 2 foids there are objectively attractive facially. Their bodies leave a lot to be desired but are within reason by any objective standard. You setting some artificial boundaries and rules on what you consider attractive is nothing more but volceldom. It's no different than saying "I won't fuck black foids end of" or "I won't fuck a foid less than 5'10 tall".

You are volcel that's all there is to it. What is the point of being on this site if you are volcel? Tell me. It affects me in a way that I want to enjoy company of others incels on incels.co and you are not a fucking incel. Why would you have the right to contribute to INCELS.CO if you are a volcel?

It doesn't affect me directly that there are fakecels posting here and fucking their gfs. Should we allow them to post here too?

You're at a 6/10 in hotness here, you need to dial it down to 2/10s and 3/10s and then it starts getting hard.

So you're saying you wouldn't fuck the women on the pictures because muh fat? JFL.
I'm just not attracted. I don't see why it would be worth putting all the time and effort into dealing with them just to fuck when I'm not attracted. If you just want to coom you can fuck a fleshlight
Those 2 foids there are objectively attractive facially
I'm not sexually attracted to faces
Their bodies leave a lot to be desired but are within reason by any objective standard.
What is "within reason" is subjective. No matter what is being discussed.

without a shadow of a doubt

[FOR REFERENCE ONLY]

Explain choice.
Yes id fuck both. But if they were any fatter i probably wouldnt

You are volcel that's all there is to it. What is the point of being on this site if you are volcel? Tell me. It affects me in a way that I want to enjoy company of others incels on incels.co and you are not a fucking incel. Why would you have the right to contribute to INCELS.CO if you are a volcel?
There are literally users here that admit to being 6'0+ but you want to accuse me of being the fakecel bc I'm not attracted to a woman that you find attractive?

I'm not sexually attracted to faces

4ce.gif

What is "within reason" is subjective. No matter what is being discussed.

Not when it comes to looks. This is literally the blackpill theory. If you don't agree with blackpill why are you here? The only subjectivity that exists is in the fact that facial features and overall attractiveness can never be categorized into a simple number format it is rather a slide that goes from 0% to 100%.

You can add your personal filters into it but there are always overall markers that no matter how much you try to fucking deny you will still find attractive.

4ce.gif

Not when it comes to looks. This is literally the blackpill theory. If you don't agree with blackpill why are you here? The only subjectivity that exists is in the fact that facial features and overall attractiveness can never be categorized into a simple number format it is rather a slide that goes from 0% to 100%.

You can add your personal filters into it but there are always overall markers that no matter how much you try to fucking deny you will still find attractive.
I literally just am not attracted. I have no sexual desire for this. You jacked off to too much michelin man rule 34 bro.

I literally just am not attracted. I have no sexual desire for this. You jacked off to too much michelin man rule 34 bro.

Ok volcel I see this isn't going anywhere so I'll do us both a favor. In my time here I ignored maybe like 2 users and only because they were 14yr old youngcels like that john wick guy so well done.

First one, not sure about second

I literally just am not attracted
Same
Also everyone here is volcel, fly to Amsterdam red light district and fuck some dirty gypsy, anyone can do it.

Lmao @Incline and @Aedracel why are you so mad he doesn't like fatties? As long as you're a KHV it doesn't matter whether you like fatties or not you are incel

Same
Also everyone here is volcel, fly to Amsterdam red light district and fuck some dirty gypsy, anyone can do it.

Lmao @Incline and @Aedracel why are you so mad he doesn't like fatties? As long as you're a KHV it doesn't matter whether you like fatties or not you are incel

What do you think I'm fucking doing? And yes I agree. Everybody who can SEAmaxx or locationmaxx but doesn't do it because '''''reasons'''' is a volcel. Except fucking hookers is not ascension.

Yeah a chad 10/10 who says he only takes a 10/10 foid and wont go any lower is an incel too by your retarded definition.