Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck a foid with an IUD?

Would you fuck a foid with an IUD?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
The first time i heard about this device was about 3 months ago. I can't believe i've never heard of it before and i'm almost 30. I was kind of shocked to be honest, that these things exists. I read on a normie sex haver forum that it feels uncomfortable to fuck a foid with an IUD inserted, atleast for some guys and one foid had to remove hers because it was too uncomfortable for the guy. Imagine you meeting a foid who you want to have children with and she never tells you that she has this thing up her vagina.

Yqdcafpnstihsj6uyo8d

You might aswell ask if we'd get a Lamborghini in the color yellow.

Wtf i thought those things are inserted in the uterus, and hence past the cervix. So idk how that's gonna be an inconvenience for sex unless the dude is pounding her cervix like a madman. Yet another brutal dickpill i suppose :feelsbadman:

I was hoping some stormcels would vote no :feelsbadman:

why not just use ANY OTHER FORM OF PROTECTION

i'd tell her to gtfo and buy condoms instead

why not just use ANY OTHER FORM OF PROTECTION

i'd tell her to gtfo and buy condoms instead

Foids can't remember to take a daily tablet lol, fucking sluts can barely self govern, they let this device do it for them

i would fuck literally everything female man

I was hoping some stormcels would vote no :feelsbadman:
Bro, I still don't know what the hell an IUD is. As long as it doesn't hurt me and doesn't get her preggers, I'll fuck that hole.

Considering how birth control makes women more attached to weaker, more feminine men than they usually would be, some woman with one of these is probably some of the best hope many of the youngcels have for ascension.

And then they'll get cheated on when she stops using it.

Wtf is that? I don't get it.