Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you fuck a kind 5/10 Becky or an obnoxious 8/10 Stacy?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i didnt know it was a 5/10 becky
i want tl change ngl

I take both.

fuck holes none of them are nice so I would just fuck the stacy. Better sex experience tbh

I don't think I could bring myself to put up with the Stacy. Becky it is.

Yeah but wouldn't you need to talk to her to initiate sex in the first place?
Hmmm... let's assume you're at work. And there's 2 women there, one obnoxious stacy and one kind becky. You talk to them enough just so you can work with them. And then you hit on one, who would it be?

Becky Long term.

Stacy if I was a degenerate pump and dumped.

Don't care, both

Pump and dump the Stacy

Depends on how obnoxious

Kind Becky would be way more of a turn on.

Kind Becky would be way more of a turn on.
X doubt

Becky in a beat
Unlike women i actually care more about personality than looks

Fucking someone who genuinely wants to have sex with me would be better than star fish sex, Beetlejuice iq.
You should assume that both want to have sex with you, just that one will be an obnoxious hottie and the other a kind average.

Just duct tape their mouths and hands and there is no difference. The obnoxious one would even be tighter because she resists more.

Would take either of the two of course, prefer becky though, being treated nicely would be more lifefuel for me than any excess "hotness" that a stacy could have, could maybe actually heal from psychological wounds.
In all honesty , couldnt also really believe that a stacy found me attractive, so a becky it is, more believable, more comfortable.

You are going to heal your "wounds" with just one night of sex?

To be honest yeah, I mean at least then Id know that I can actually feel good, that its physically possible for me to have sex with a foid thats nice to me and feel good about it, would get a lot of weight from my shoulders, with stacy it would feel like a total fluke, could never believe in it.

To be honest yeah, I mean at least then Id know that I can actually feel good, that its physically possible for me to have sex with a foid thats nice to me and feel good about it, would get a lot of weight from my shoulders, with stacy it would feel like a total fluke, could never believe in it.
You sound like a soyboy.

You sound like a soyboy.

In what way boyo? Because I dont think banging stacy would even be remotely believable to me? Are you such a chad that its different for you?
Im just being realistic, at least a becky would feel somewhat real and I could let myself go.

Becky hands down. Fucking bitchy unwilling foids is not nearly as good, I had some experiences like that with prostitutes.

I WOULD FUCKING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exactly would she be obnoxious? That might change my opinion.
IDK, just the general vibe of the girl. Most girls are obnoxious, they talk about bullshit all the time and they raise their voices on purpose to attract attention e.t.c.
In what way boyo? Because I dont think banging stacy would even be remotely believable to me? Are you such a chad that its different for you?
Im just being realistic, at least a becky would feel somewhat real and I could let myself go.
Not like I can fuck a personality.

IDK, just the general vibe of the girl. Most girls are obnoxious, they talk about bullshit all the time and they raise their voices on purpose to attract attention e.t.c.
As long as she doesn't scream in my ears it's ok. I'll shut her up with my cock in her throat.

Not like I can fuck a personality.

You actually do, thats one of the things that makes it different from "fucking" your hand or a fleshlight, foids are more than just warm moving pieces of meat. Dont mean that as a compliment, a lot have such shitty personalities that it were better that way.

Hypocrite detected. If women didn't have their holes no man would be interested in them.

Jesus christ whats your fucking problem? Can stick a fleshlight into a realdoll, there you got your hole, still makes not even half of the experience of fucking a foid that accepts you as a man and finds you massively attractive, thats the boost that chad gets reguarly and we lack our entire lifes, get the feeling that youre just posting here for meme value.

"kind" foid 404 not found :feelskek:, i'll gladly pound the stacy

What I consider 5/10 aren't bad look at all so easily that one. The 8/10 I would assume isn't even interested in the things I'm into so we would not be compatible.

Fuck Stacy, gf Becky, IRL my hand

If it's a one night stand, no shit I'll be taking Stacy.

Obnoxious in what sense?

What I consider 5/10 aren't bad look at all so easily that one. The 8/10 I would assume isn't even interested in the things I'm into so we would not be compatible.
You need to be compatible to fuck her?

You need to be compatible to fuck her?
If I just wanted to fuck and no relationship, I would not want from that 8/10 whatsoever. That sounds sketchy. For free? With a 8/10?
That smells like she has a really terrible STD and want to kill off me and whoever else she fucks just so she can take them down with her.

So if it's just for sex, I still rather the 5/10, but I rather sex and a relationship. If I just wanted sex I would do something even more pathetic of just buying a damn prostitute to fuck.