Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you fuck?

Would you fuck her?

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 73.8%

• Total voters
No. Call me volcel if you want, idc.

Real truecels would.

nah man she has a beard

I have one question. Is it a trans?

No. I don't want to be the cause of further hypergamy. Also I would never get my dick hard near that beast.

Didn't know Kenan Thompson was a tranny now... I'll pass on that, Kel can smash if he wants too.

No cuz it’s a nigger

Would @Napoleon de Geso fuck her?

No. I don't want to be the cause of further hypergamy. Also I would never get my dick hard near that beast.
She already gets good looking guys we are bottom of the barrel to her. Its not suprising to me at this point

Yes if she's a biological female and doesn't smell bad

I better fap, but not to this creature

is this a man? it doesnt look like a female

I should be able to get a HUMAN foid, not one of another species.

No. Reasons:

fat

ugly

nigger

looks like tranny

i dont have desire to so no

No, but she'd reject me and all of us still.

Her standards would exclude me.

I'm not attracted to dudes so I voted no.

Last edited:
yeaaaahhhh

"no"

i hate being in this place.only 20% of the forum would do her and still those 20% probably have a few fakecels who just said yes for the lulz.this is why i barely come to this shithole

Yes if she's a biological female and doesn't smell bad
Underrated. Sexual attractiveness is much more than a photo can show. Voice, movements, smell....
Even being around in 3D, not some photo can make a big difference.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Yeah I would, seems like the type that wouldn't take much convincing to dress up in anime cosplay when banging.

She would most likely end up being really cute if she lost even a bit of weight, so ye

VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDN’T!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i hate being in this place.only 20% of the forum would do her and still those 20% probably have a few fakecels who just said yes for the lulz.this is why i barely come to this shithole
You would fuck anything?

You would fuck anything?
if she was a limbless tranny maybe but a chubby black girl?i would do her in a minute(under the confines of marriage).it doesn't matter anyway since it's impossible and making another incel is the last thing on my list.

You didn't get the memo? This is volcels.co. PUAHATE.com's shitty advice board was the best thing in the blackpilled community. Openly saying you wouldn't fuck a woman on an INCEL board. Is the same as the "Forever alone" females who made their own subreddit for getting too many DMs.

Fuckin' volcels here, what's up with that. If she's not infested with STDs I'm all up in this asap, ngl. She is subhuman on my level, which would lessen the performance anxiety. Win/win.

You didn't get the memo? This is volcels.co. PUAHATE.com's shitty advice board was the best thing in the blackpilled community. Openly saying you wouldn't fuck a woman on an INCEL board. Is the same as the "Forever alone" females who made their own subreddit for getting too many DMs.

View attachment 265748
that's why i barely come to this forum.This entire forum is a joke.IT has more incels and truecels then the entirety of this forum.

Yes, yes I would
JFL at all the volcels

No.

Volcels.co?