Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go back being 10year old?

Would you go back being 10?

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Its all theories not going to happen i know,but if you had th bchance to go back being 10 would you?you of course have the knowledge you have right now.
For me the answer is yes,because i would try hard for my looks(chad level still might not be approachable) and also i would be low inhib god since i would brainmog everyone in my age.
Lol time machine is the definition of lifefuel
Edit:by going to your pre teen years you can massively affect your looks.someone will say that going back to 10 will be gigaboring becausenor no cope,and also people at that age boring you but you do that to correct the flaws u propably have now.u could also cope by watching series and playing vidya

Last edited:
My childhood was very comfy, so yes without da doubt

Yeah easily tbh

Hell no, my childhood and teen years were far worse than my 20s.

Yes I would enjoy my time and rope early

sure, I'd try to eat healthier and studymaxx, maybe get some grant or force my parents to send me to some private high school / college where I'd meet people with bigger aspirations than becoming factory workers
in the worst case scenario I'd end up in the same place I am now, just more or less smarter (which is enough for me)
I'd have to re-life school, but now I know how fucking irrelevant it was, so I'd probably worry a lot less, possibly even lowinhibmaxx to scare normies and get prescription for Ritalin (for postmaxxing here) :lul: I have nothing to lose

Yes, why the fuck not lol I would be smartest 10y kid in the school.

Obviously. I'd be able to raise myself and not have my life ruined by shitty parenting.

of course, childhood was paradise

I'd have to look forward to my early teens which were the worst times of my life but maybe i'd get a chance to do things differently.

id be bitcoin billionaire and would have ascended

Probably not since my childhood was hell.

Yes, I'd get my deviated septum fixed so I could breathe through my nose and have forward growth.

no fucking way, my life was even worse back then

Not particularly in my life. At that age my household was pure torture to me. But I would like to go back to being younger.

No. I'd rather be 9. When I was 10, things started to hit the shitter.

Sure. Life was still enjoyable back then.

Of course! I would know the answers to so many questions and I could invest early in Bitcoin.

I wished for this for a very long time. I’d still be an incel more likely than not but some things hurt more than loneliness

Definitely not.

First off, I can't really think of a reason to relive the past 15 years. If I kept my memories, then I don't see how doing it all over again could possibly help me, I'd still remember all the bad shit, and I'd essentially be an adult in the body of a child. If I lost my memory, then the same events would simply repeat themselves.

I mean I didn't have the best childhood/adolescence, can't say I want to experience that again, sure maybe I could do some things differently, but then we come back to my previously stated problem.

It would probably be a strange and disorienting experience, and I wouldn't do it voluntarily. If I chose to do it, it couldn't be for personal gain. It'd have a neutral impact on me at best. Doing it for the benefit of others is more appealing, but I wouldn't do that for a few reasons.

(1)You can't really know what the consequences of your actions will be. For example, even the slightest change in a man's casuality can result in entirely different people being created or not created, because minute causal differences determine which sperm reaches the ovum first.

(2)I wouldn't have any money to invest. To invest in bitcoin, for example, I'd need some money to buy bitcoin before the price went up. But I didn't have enough money to make a worthwhile about of money on my investment. Say I'd be able to make $100,000 (probably much less) in the time from age ten to now, and I'd then give that money to a good charity. To me, it isn't worth living that length of time again for such a small benefit to the world, and, very likely, the reduction in suffering that that $100,000 would provide would be less than the suffering I'd experience reliving that period of my life.

(3)Related to the second point, there's really nothing I could do differently in my life that would reduce the suffering of others more than the suffering I'd experience as a result of reliving that period of my life.

It would probably be a strange and disorienting experience, and I wouldn't do it voluntarily. If I chose to do it, it couldn't be for personal gain. It'd have a neutral impact on me at best. Doing it for the benefit of others is more appealing, but I wouldn't do that for a few reasons.

(1)You can't really know what the consequences of your actions will be. For example, even the slightest change in a man's casuality can result in entirely different people being created or not created, because minute causal differences determine which sperm reaches the ovum first.

(2)I wouldn't have any money to invest. To invest in bitcoin, for example, I'd need some money to buy bitcoin before the price went up. But I didn't have enough money to make a worthwhile about of money on my investment. Say I'd be able to make $100,000 (probably much less) in the time from age ten to now, and I'd then give that money to a good charity. To me, it isn't worth living that length of time again for such a small benefit to the world, and, very likely, the reduction in suffering that that $100,000 would provide would be less than the suffering I'd experience reliving that period of my life.

(3)Related to the second point, there's really nothing I could do differently in my life that would reduce the suffering of others more than the suffering I'd experience as a result of reliving that period of my life.
you can do ethereum if u cant do bitcoin or monero. Its impossible to fail also bitcoin was easy to mine early on, no excuse.

you can do ethereum if u cant do bitcoin or monero. Its impossible to fail also bitcoin was easy to mine early on, no excuse.
I thought about mining, but I wasn't sure whether the computer that I had access to back then would be powerful enough. I might be able to mine a few bitcoin, but I doubt I could mine very many. It was low IQ of me, though, not to consider other cryptocurrencies. Let me change my estimate to $10m- one that's much higher, but still probably unrealistic. It's harder to say no now. I guess I'd want more time to consider.