Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Go Back To The Bluepill if You'd Be Happier? | Read Post Before Answering

Would You Go Back To The Bluepill if You'd Be Happier? | Read Post Before Answering

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Selinity

Selinity

banned
Please answer this poll candidly. Your response will be private and your information will not be disclosed to anyone, the intent of this poll is simply for research purposes and interest in the thoughts of the incel community. If you would like to view the results of this poll you must vote yourself.

Last edited:
No. I would rather be dead than be one of the simps who donates to women's only fans and defends them on reddit and twitter

the absolute humiliation that would be

What do you mean if it would make me happier? I already know it won't, there's nothing to discuss here

that's the point of the if it's hypothetical
There's no scenario in which it would me happier, being bluepilled it's pure torture by itself.

I think I get what you're saying, but for me bluepill = pain. The two things are too near to each other to separate them

Honestly I was bluepilled and then they came for my speech, my games, my movies, pretty much everything, I don't think we're allowed to be bluepilled.

There's no scenario in which it would me happier, being bluepilled it's pure torture by itself.

I think I get what you're saying, but for me bluepill = pain. The two things are too near to each other to separate them
honestly blackpill was pretty painful at first, but know that I know the truth I feel a lot better, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The bible was right when it said the truth will set you free. I acknowledge the reality of things and know I feel free

By happier you mean, we'd return to being mindless drones that lack self awareness? I'm good. I'd rather be miserable but at least say I lived my life without being blinded to the truth than live a massive lie, only to never see the world for what it truly is

Unless you wipe the brain all that trauma ain't going nowhere that pill you took would turn black after you experience it again.

me being happy would mean objectively that the blackpill is a lie, therefore the bluepill would be true. I can never be happy while fooling myself.

I wouldn't mind being bluepilled for another 3 years, but that would be my limit.

if there was a blacker pill that made me sadder i would go to that as long as it was true.
accurate knowledge about the world is most important.

Bluepillers go ER because they never fully understand why they are constantly rejected and why their life sucks.

Bluepillers think they’re normies and don’t understand why the don’t get along with normfags

Which eventually leads to the guns coming out!

if there was a blacker pill that made me sadder i would go to that as long as it was true.
accurate knowledge about the world is most important.
Check out the Vanta Blackpill, it's the final, darkest form of blackpill and complete suifuel imo. I may make a post bout it some time

Check out the Vanta Blackpill, it's the final, darkest form of blackpill and complete suifuel imo. I may make a post bout it some time
Start on your essay assignment. The final pill.

Honestly I was bluepilled and then they came for my speech, my games, my movies, pretty much everything, I don't think we're allowed to be bluepilled.
Society would rather guys like us be blackpilled if it meant there's a good chance of us being demoralized into silence than able to cope with the bluepill tbh

You'd still be sexlesss

Τhe people who answered No are fucking hypocrites. Isn't happiness your goal in this life? Isn't whitepill your goal in this life? Guess what. Whitepill is almost impossible to take. Human nature can't be happy with celibacy.
Βeing a blue piller I was struggling but the hope was enough to make me step forward. I'd rather return to the blue pill rather suffering as I do fucking now.

And now you ask me: why don't you become a blue piller then? The answer is I can't. You can't dismiss the blackpill like that when there are proofs of it everywhere. But I swear I would if I could. The bluepill period of my life was far better than this shitty life I am in now.

Last edited:
No the blackpill is completely beneficial. It’s always better to know the truth

Τhe people who answered No are fucking hypocrites. Isn't happiness your goal in this life? Isn't whitepill your goal in this life? Guess what. Whitepill is almost impossible to take. Human nature can't be happy with celibacy.
Βeing a blue piller I was struggling but the hope was enough to make me step forward. I'd rather return to the blue pill rather suffering as I do fucking now.

And now you ask me: why don't you become a blue piller then? The answer is I can't. You can't dismiss the blackpill like that when there are proofs of it everywhere. But I swear I would if I could. The bluepill period of my life was far better than this shitty life I am in now.

misplaced hope is always paid for in the end.
and if you have protracted hope, the disillusion will be even more brutal.

also, a sick person feels better when he learns the nature of his disease.
it's better to know what you're suffering under rather than make important life decisions while being blind.
a bluepilled man is constantly scammed by foids, slaves away for a society that sees him as a joke, believes in blatant lies that others tell him, takes cucked actions that lose him respect in the eyes of both men and foids, and defends his enemies while everyone laughs behind his back.
it's retarded to tear up a map of the world just because you are nostalgic for the times you were lost and confused.

do you think you were happy when you were bluepilled? i highly doubt it.
happiness only exists in retrospect anyway.
have you ever thought "i am happy" rather than "i was happy"?
ofc not, because some part of you already knew you were fucked.
blackpill is only making the unconscious knowledge you already have conscious.

Last edited:
No. The benefits of being comforted by the just world fallacy and thinking there's always hope would be undermined by the incessant constant self analyzing of where I was going wrong and comforting my oppressors. It's only marginally better being awake to the truth, but still better.

Yes. Precisely this.
No the blackpill is completely beneficial. It’s always better to know the truth
Bluepillers go ER because they never fully understand why they are constantly rejected and why their life sucks.

Bluepillers think they’re normies and don’t understand why the don’t get along with normfags

Which eventually leads to the guns coming out!
You'd still be sexlesss
honestly blackpill was pretty painful at first, but know that I know the truth I feel a lot better, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The bible was right when it said the truth will set you free. I acknowledge the reality of things and know I feel free

Last edited:
Yes, all the way