Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys want to see me play video games

blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
I'm near professional level on a few of my favorite games, as all I do all day is play Vidya and lift.

Might be fun to have an all incel YouTube live chat.

Also I won't show my face. Fuck that

justforlulzandkeks said:
What games

COD zombies

Castle Crashers (actually verified pro player on wiki)

Battle block theatre

All games for subhumans and 10 year olds but they're fun

blackpill_incel said:
COD zombies

Battle block theatre

Yea might watch CoD zombies aslong as its not the latest one. 

Do u speedrun

I am top level on one game used to be two but quit since I wasn't having fun anymore.. I get money from winning tournaments and shit like that.

all depends on how nice your tits are tbh desu

I was hoping you were going to say Japanese fighters like Street fighter, MVC, or Tekken. Not interested in the games you listed.

I guess, 90% of your viewers will just be people trying to dox you.

If you can make a bit of cash and train your social skills, why not. I'd watch you.

blackpill_incel said:
COD zombies

Battle block theatre

Just curious, what does a castle crushers pro player do? Are there pvp ladder/tournaments?
I’ve played before and it seems to be unfun in pvp unless it’s 4 player free for all

KV- said:
Just curious, what does a castle crushers pro player do? Are there pvp ladder/tournaments?
I’ve played before and it seems to be unfun in pvp unless it’s 4 player free for all

Insane mode runs solo. Pretty fun

blackpill_incel said:
COD zombies

Battle block theatre

holy fuck are you 9 years old?

blackpill_incel said:
I'm near professional level on a few of my favorite games, as all I do all day is play Vidya and lift.
Might be fun to have an all incel YouTube live chat.
Also I won't show my face. Fuck that

Try it

Lirik - the #1 twitch streamer  now that Doc is gone temporarily after cheating on wife with twitch groupies .....Lirik doesn't show his face at all and after I googled pics of him i can see why.  His little donation animation is a short white guy with glasses and a bunch of animals following him...its very cute and his voice sounds like that guy so i thought that's him then I found out he was a currycel and ya it explains why he doesn't stream his face.

he kinda looks brown in this animation but i swear watching live stream it looked like a cute pudgy white man with animals following him and it suits his personality he comes across on the stream then you google pictures of him and are like wtf
UvnHhDX.gif

microDongCityUSA said:
Try it

Lirik - the #1 twitch streamer  now that Doc is gone temporarily after cheating on wife with twitch groupies .....Lirik doesn't show his face at all and after I googled pics of him i can see why.  His little donation animation is a short white guy with glasses and a bunch of animals following him...its very cute and his voice sounds like that guy so i thought that's him then I found out he was a currycel and ya it explains why he doesn't stream his face.

he kinda looks brown in this animation but i swear watching live stream it looked like a cute pudgy white man with animals following him and it suits his personality he comes across on the stream then you google pictures of him and are like wtf
UvnHhDX.gif

Both those streamers are just normalscum that play shitty games like battle royale survival crafting openworld just cuz its popular.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
holy fuck are you 9 years old?

Yeah? This 9 year old could put your head through 9 layers of pavement. But you'll probably do that anyway when you kill yourself you pathetic bitch.

You have no friends and you're a complete loser. No one loves you and not even other incels like you because you're such a cunt to everyone here

Link your twitch stream when you set it up i'll join, been going on twitch now majority of my time in life ....

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah? This 9 year old could put your head through 9 layers of pavement. But you'll probably do that anyway when you kill yourself you pathetic bitch.

You have no friends and you're a complete loser. No one loves you and not even other incels like you because you're such a cunt to everyone here

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:  someone got a little triggered.