Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Have Children With This Woman?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
A robot, made out of cloned human body parts, not metal.
She acts like a real woman, can get pregnant and raise the kids. She'll change the diapers, feed, wipe them, etc.
She has no soul, She is operated by a computer program.
Otherwise, she is indistinguishable from a real woman, in looks and personality.
Assume the woman is programmed to love you and your kids will look like John Travolta.
Would you have children with such a woman?

How is this a robot?

You ask a lot of hypotheticals OP

This would probably be even better than a real human

No, I hate children.

Ironic. If she acts like a GOOD mother then she already has more soul than the average roastie. In fact, I'd say biocunts are the ones running a computer program JFL :feelskek:

Omg no. Like. I want a real relationship with a person who understands me not a cyborg machine person.

Essentially, a human clone with an wiped memory. You should really watch movies that explores the issue of cloning along with some action fluff.

movies with cloning:
1. The 6th Day
2. Blade Runner & Blade Runner 2049
3. Moon
4. The Island
5. Code 46

Assume the woman is programmed to love you and your kids will look like John Travolta.

Nope. If my kids looked and acted like John Travolta, I'd personally euthanize them myself. My future children will not become crazed scientologists.

sure, women have no soul anyway

Sounds like a well written program, unlike foids.

Wow op kinda hard to decide would id rather have sex, or not.

She acts like a real woman, can get pregnant and raise the kids. She'll change the diapers, feed, wipe them, etc.
Otherwise, she is indistinguishable from a real woman, in looks and personality.
if a real woman bio engineered to have the traits and to be loyal and all the things Bluepill men actually dream them to be were a choice then i’d take it over this.

John Travolta the jew?

No thanks.

Volcel hear!

yeah, it's the same as artificial wombs, it serves the same function - it eradicates the need for real foids, who, since they're no longer needed on this planet, can get holocausted.

I'm too selfish for a family tbh.

Ironic. If she acts like a GOOD mother then she already has more soul than the average roastie. In fact, I'd say biocunts are the ones running a computer program JFL :feelskek:

If the computer program can think of abstract concepts, hell yeah.

I'm religious, so I would only view her as an abomination.

john travolta hahahah... if she looked the same as angela white then yeah...

1. A robot, made out of cloned human body parts, not metal.
2. She acts like a real woman, can get pregnant and raise the kids. She'll change the diapers, feed, wipe them, etc.
3. She has no soul, She is operated by a computer program.
4. Otherwise, she is indistinguishable from a real woman, in looks and personality.
5. Assume the woman is programmed to love you and your kids will look like John Travolta.
6. Would you have children with such a woman?

1. So is it a robot or is it not? Is it a robot, or a mechanical clone? If it's made from human body parts but have a robotic inside, that mean the body would rot within a month and it will smell horribly. I don't think from the topic name that it would last 9 months to even give birth. Unless you mean the human body parts are the organs inside which is kept working with a robotic process from the inside while the outside is made from synthetic parts or something.

2. I'm all for this.

3. Has no soul, but can it give off feelings? And when you say operated by a computer program, do you mean like an A.I. or do you mean some bullshit like the Amazon Alexa or the Siri or whichever which is operated by some company through wifi that's spying and monitoring it and me? This depends on my answer as well as #1.

4. Okay so I'm guessing she's a bit like the Terminator in Terminator 3 then? Looks very lifelike that it's hard to tell it's a robot? Also, how are the personalities decided? Are they randomly generated? Do I get to decide the personality?
For example, let's say someone was into a girl that likes sports, can they decide on having that kind of personality? How about one that likes to go on trips and hiking? How about one that likes video games? How about one that likes to go to the park to relax?
What if someone got some weird fetish like BDSM or whatever nonsense. Can that be decided? Once again asking as I'm not sure I would be interested in a personality that the creator likes. And it also can backfire on me as what her personality is like the girls out there that won't even give me a chance? That's not good for me either.

5. Okay, the last part of my #4 might be scratched if programmed to want to be with me, but why do my children have to come out as ugly as John Travolta?

6. I don't know. It depends as I said.

yes, because "Soul" means nothing and I wouldn"t want to please a foid

Depends how natural her personality feels

Honestly I don't think so, I would for sure have a girlfriend like that but children shouldn't be raised by some program.

Honestly I don't think so, I would for sure have a girlfriend like that but children shouldn't be raised by some program.
The kid(s) will be fine just dont tell them that their mother is an automated human being

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back