Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have sex with a 2/10 black woman if you could?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unpopular opinion: niggers stink, no matter how much thay take care of themselves

If she was my girlfriend then yes, I wouldn’t want to have sex outside of a relationship

If she was my girlfriend then yes, I wouldn’t want to have sex outside of a relationship
I would have sex outside of a relationship, but not with a 2/10

we're all volcel in reality.

Not really. Just because you wouldnt fuck a fatty doesnt mean one would fuck you.
Trust me, a low enough self esteem can do wonders. But, you still have to find someone that low, so the locationing could be a problem.

Obviously not.

If she is not obese(2/10 implies this often times) and we have a genuine emotional connection than yes. Casual sex with a 2/10 is a simple NO from me.

It's not volcel if you're not zoophilic

As long as she isn’t fat , sure.

No.

Even if I were attracted to ugly black females the HIV/AIDS rate is simply too high among the black community to risk getting with one of them and risk contracting this nasty shit myself.

Volcel if you wouldn't
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I wasn’t trying to offend blackcels btw

What does "black" have to do with it if she's 2/10?

I have no attraction to black women whatsoever

I wouldn't care if she looked like a Gorilla.

I’m not sure tbh

I have already paid to fuck a black hooker barely above that rate. At least she was 18-19, I don't remember.

Just Close Your Eyes, Stuff Your Nose, Cover Your Ears And Wear A Condom Theory

What does "black" have to do with it if she's 2/10?

I don't find black foids attractive. Depends on how black they are. Lighter blacks who are gigastacey I can only rate as high as 8 (Beyonce) never a 9 or 10. But proper black foids don't get past a 2 or 3. They can have nice faces but their skin tone ruins it.

Of course I would. Every woman has a pussy. you're gay if you don't go for pussy. The only way I'd really draw the line is if the female was very old. I think menopause is god's way of telling you that's enough.

Of course I would. Every woman has a pussy. you're gay if you don't go for pussy.

This isn't gay. It's called having standards and not putting your dick into everything that moves theory.

Not if she’s a whale, but otherwise yes

Volcel if you wouldn't
@Napoleon de Geso is pretty much openly volcel if you ask me. He strikes me as someone who values purity and aesthetic too much, much like a woman. Jesse Lee Peterson would say he's livin' like his momma. Anyone who's overly obsessed with glossy cartoon women is probably volcel.
This isn't gay. It's called having standards and not putting your dick into everything that moves theory.
Which is in turn called being volcel. If you are just admit it, I won't judge.

I don't find black foids attractive. Depends on how black they are. Lighter blacks who are gigastacey I can only rate as high as 8 (Beyonce) never a 9 or 10. But proper black foids don't get past a 2 or 3. They can have nice faces but their skin tone ruins it.

2/10 is 2/10. A 2/10 black woman isn't rated higher or lower than a 2/10 white woman, that's why we have the rating.

2/10 is 2/10. A 2/10 black woman isn't rated higher or lower than a 2/10 white woman, that's why we have the rating.
I know. I was saying a black women (who is very dark) for me is never a 2 or 3/10. They are just as bad as whites who are 2/10 or 3/10. I wasn't saying they weren't.

I have no attraction to black women whatsoever
How's that possible as an incel? Sexual frustration wouldn't be able to let you have zero attraction to a whole race

no, would rather die a virgin than fuck garbage

I'm not the one who invented the decile scale, I think it's stupid. But people insist it's objective. So if that's the way it's gonna be, that means 2/10 is 2/10.

How's that possible as an incel? Sexual frustration wouldn't be able to let you have zero attraction to a whole race

Horrible middle and high school experiences completely turned me off, that's why. It's like I don't see them as female at all.

yes, 2/10 is above my looksmatch and a hole is a hole