Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you have sex with a physically disabled woman?

Would you have sex with a physically disabled woman or an amputee?

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I guess if she's hot, I wouldn't mind and could look past it. Don't need a wheelchair to get in bed. But I don't have a serious fetish for it tbh.

Last edited:
How physically disabled are we talking? Like in a wheelchair? I guess i would.

How disabled?

How physically disabled are we talking? Like in a wheelchair? I guess i would.
Includes that, but it could be any, acquired or congenital. Even if she didn't have any arms or legs. Or if she had cerebral palsy, for example.

Is asking for a looksmatch too much to ask for?

why not. i take what i can get

I would fuck a deaf and blind Stacy.

yes why not. In a wheelchair or a missing leg is nothing wrong, she must just wash her self with soap and I will do it.

The fact that 99% of men would say yes to this question is why we're incels. Disabled, ugly, fat holes SMVmog the average man to oblivion.

The fact that 99% of men would say yes to this question is why we're incels. Disabled, ugly, fat holes SMVmog the average man to oblivion.
Disabled is different than ugly or fat. Anyone can become disabled without their control due to an accident, and she can still be Stacy.

A Chad who becomes disabled would still be Chad.

Yeah I'm sure chad would slay in his wheelchair :feelsseriously:
Why wouldn't he? It isn't the fault of his genetics and he still has a working dick.

With a blind or a woman or in a wheelchair yeah

Why wouldn't he? It isn't the fault of his genetics and he still has a working dick.
Women want men who are powerful, strong, tall, handsome, masculine, etc. Being a cripple is the antithesis of all that, a giant red flag that screams weakness.

I'd abuse the shit out of her

A chance to betabuxx a virtue signaling whore who will cheat on them regularly?

Maybe.

A chance to slay pussy like a healthy chad or tyrone?

No.
So in other words, they're reduced to the level of normies even with Chad genetics?

Do you think they can at least get a young virgin gf to marry and be loyal for life, if he can't live a promiscuous lifestyle?

Do you think they can at least get a young virgin gf to marry and be loyal for life, if he can't live a promiscuous lifestyle?
This is out of reach for any man living in a country with women's rights :feelskek:

Virgin = Extremely rare past 15/16

Loyal for Life = 1/1,000,000

Virgin + Loyal for Life = yeah gl with that

This is out of reach for any man living in a country with women's rights :feelskek:

It might be possible if you're Chad to marry a virgin JB with no one else having a problem with it. If Chad maintains his looks and health, she would still be loyal to him unlike if he gets stop taking care of himself and gets fat.

The problem is foids being encouraged to become sluts when they start puberty and telling them that saving themselves from marriage is sexual oppression. With the proper education, they won't be like that.
A chance to betabuxx a virtue signaling whore who will cheat on them regularly?

Maybe.

A chance to slay pussy like a healthy chad or tyrone?

No.
Keep in mind that those are otherwise good-looking men. They're still pretty physically capable if they go to the gym to achieve their physiques.

Not like Squirmy and Grubs.

It might be possible if you're Chad to marry a virgin JB with no one else having a problem with it. If Chad maintains his looks and health, she would still be loyal to him unlike if he gets stop taking care of himself and gets fat.

The problem is foids being encouraged to become sluts when they start puberty and telling them that saving themselves from marriage is sexual oppression. With the proper education, they won't be like that.
:bluepill: tbh. Hypergamy dictates that women will ALWAYS look for a chadder chad. They're insatiable whores and it's ingrained in their DNA.
Keep in mind that those are otherwise good-looking men. They're still pretty physically capable if they go to the gym to achieve their physiques.

Not like Squirmy and Grubs.
Screenshot 20220404 151054 YouTube

20220404 151127

:bluepill: tbh. Hypergamy dictates that women will ALWAYS look for a chadder chad. They're insatiable whores and it's ingrained in their DNA.
Sure, Chad might get cucked occasionally especially if the foid already took dick before him, which is why virginity and proper education is important. But if he was the only Chad a foid can marry and he meets the looks, height and dick size requirements and he's able to provide for he then it's still likely she'll stay loyal to him. Especially if it was the foid who chose to marry him.
He'd still mog if he had legs. Even without legs, he still mogs me.

Sure, Chad might get cucked occasionally especially if the foid already took dick before him, which is why virginity and proper education is important. But if he was the only Chad a foid can marry and he meets the looks, height and dick size requirements and he's able to provide for he then it's still likely she'll stay loyal to him. Especially if it was the foid who chose to marry him.
Foids aren't loyal bro, how are you a 2019cel with 12k posts and don't know blackpill 101. The instant an opportunity presents itself, whores will monkeybranch to a better man.
He'd still mog if he had legs. Even without legs, he still mogs me.
Unless you have an even more severe disability, I doubt it.

Foids aren't loyal bro, how are you a 2019cel with 12k posts and don't know blackpill 101. The instant an opportunity presents itself, whores will monkeybranch to a better man.
The reason why foids are promiscuous is because they are taught by their peers and the media to be sluts. Yes, foids would naturally prefer Chad. But if they are kept in check and instead taught to be virgins, and stigmatize promiscuity and single motherhood then foids would most likely stay loyal even if it means only marrying Chads.
Unless you have an even more severe disability, I doubt it.
I'm not physically disabled but he still facemogs me and physiquemogs me.

The reason why foids are promiscuous is because they are taught by their peers and the media to be sluts. Yes, foids would naturally prefer Chad. But if they are kept in check and instead taught to be virgins, and stigmatize promiscuity and single motherhood then foids would most likely stay loyal even if it means only marrying Chads.
Refer to my comment where I addressed this already.

I'm not physically disabled but he still facemogs me and physiquemogs me.
No because you have legs.

Refer to my comment where I addressed this already.
Right, but if you isolate foids from degeneracy and instead educate them about abstinence and saving themselves for marriage then they wouldn't be sluts.

That on top of bringing back slutshaming and denying benefits to single moms.
No because you have legs.
Sure, I can function better but I'm still incel anyway.

Right, but if you isolate foids from degeneracy and instead educate them about abstinence and saving themselves for marriage then they wouldn't be sluts.

That on top of bringing back slutshaming and denying benefits to single moms.
That's an irrevelant "if" though because current clown world is going in the completely opposite direction.
Sure, I can function better but I'm still incel anyway.
Well at the end of the day your question was whether a disabled tyrone/chad would retain their ability to slay and my answer is still a solid no.

That's an irrevelant "if" though because current clown world is going in the completely opposite direction.
Yeah, you get that it's the fault of society as to why foids are that way instead of keeping them in check.

The best you can do is move off-grid, not give her a smartphone and homeschooling her.
Well at the end of the day your question was whether a disabled tyrone/chad would retain their ability to slay and my answer is still a solid no.
But would they be on the level of normies or would they become trucels like us.

No, because no woman would have sex with a disabled man except if it was virtue signaling. I am technically physically crippled, and my Discord Oneitis makes fun of me for it.

No, because no woman would have sex with a disabled man except if it was virtue signaling. I am technically physically crippled, and my Discord Oneitis makes fun of me for it.
But it's not because you don't find disabled foids attractive, otherwise you would if you could?