Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have sex with a zombie?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Asking for a friend, I have no intention of doing this, as zombies aren't real BUT,

If you managed to tie up and subdue a female zombie, would you have sex with it? How far after it turned would you go?

I would go up to 2 weeks. Once the flesh started to fall off I wouldn't find enjoyment. No point in pounding a pussy that falls apart after you touch it!

2 Days?
zombie-freaky-deadite-makeup.jpg

2 Weeks?

Walking-Dead-S45-Zombie-019.jpg

4 months?

73b5afaa1c34a29e5eca971d5e81f5b4.jpg

2 years?

Zombie-Female-Torso.jpeg

Literal necrophilia

Yes unless It's the zombie of a landwhale.

no its a zombie, its alive, not a rotting corpse
It’s a rotting corpse that roams around lifeless basically, haven’t you seen zombie movies. It’s brain is basically dead except for the virus making it want to eat things ( Or maybe i’m just wrong jfl )

I'm sure I can dig somebody up.

If they’re like the chicks from Zombieland Saga and still retain their sentience and memories, then sure. But if they’re classic, mindless zombies, then fucking one would be akin to fucking an animal. A very dangerous one at that.

Yes, I would have sex with a fresh zombie. Up to 2 days is fine. That 2 week zombie is pretty nasty though.

If they’re like the chicks from Zombieland Saga and still retain their sentience and memories, then sure. But if they’re classic, mindless zombies, then fucking one would be akin to fucking an animal. A very dangerous one at that.

you mean those make up fake ones yes

Actually, I would also wait about 2 months so I can remove its teeth so I would be able to fuck its mouth-pussy

why not? not even a freshly turned zombie? the hole is still warm and producing juices.
Yeah but she's practically not human anymore and I'd be putting myself in danger if I tried to fuck her. I'd might as well fuck an animal.

I would fuck the zombie after two days, if its still warm that is.

Yeah but she's practically not human anymore and I'd be putting myself in danger if I tried to fuck her. I'd might as well fuck an animal.
You gotta learn how to gag someone so they can't harm you

Even then her face would still be scary lol.
Honestly, the angry scowl of a zombie looks exactly with the scorn that women look at us with on a daily basis. It would turn me on.

Honestly, the angry scowl of a zombie looks exactly with the scorn that women look at us with on a daily basis. It would turn me on.
Hate fucking sounds really fun. Banging the woman who treated you like dirt into submission must feel satisfying.

no man im volcel

Not a single day

I wish i had a zombie gf :feelsrope:

Undead whorehouse theory confirmed!

SFW world filter
replace dead body with zombie

volcel if you wouldn't

I'd start zombie brothel business for y'all sick fucks

Would dullahan

Laladulahan

i bet you last one still has more matches on tinder and guys will be like "that's so witty, you're so funny and different to other girls"

i'd fucking vomit tbh i'm better off with raping a survivor