Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you hit your child as a form of discipline?

no need anymore. i would rather be beaten than have someone turn off the wifi.

Maybe, but I don't think I would need to. Kids usually behave well with me.

If your kid isn't behaving well, then there's nothing violence will solve. Beatings fuck kids up.

I would. they need to be tough. Can't have children as weak as i am

demonanus said:
If your kid isn't behaving well, then there's nothing violence will solve. Beatings fuck kids up.

+1

parents that do are scum. I have exp in this. fucking primitive 3rd world type of discipline for unevolved apes

why would i even want to pass on my shit genetics?

Probably not, I’ll just take his shit or timeouts

If I had to, but hope it would never come to that.

Only if they did something dangerous like run into the street. I'd consider it for insubordination as well. If they follow the rules their lives will be chill af.

No, using violence on your own children is for impatient apes who don’t know how to use words.

No, beating your children is fucked.

of course. Proverbs 13:24 and 23:13 tell us just how important physical disciplining is when it comes to raising children.

knajjd said:
of course. Proverbs 13:24 and 23:13 tell us just how important physical disciplining is when it comes to raising children.

Would you spank them or hit them with a belt?

Not as a form of punishment but If they talk back and be disrespectful you have to put them in their place.

no it rly doesnt work, just makes them flinch at everything

just call them a dirty nigger instead

Wont have one

no my parents were stupid as sht and had no idea how to raise a kid so they beat me for stuff like if i didn't get good grades, my dad ending up breaking one finger when i was in grade 1, i had no friends and it fucked me up from elementary to middle school. they stopped when i got into high school.

I don't know about girls, but boys need a firm hand up to about the age of 12. You need to beat the hell out of them to make a man.

Never. The only thing violence is accomplishes is making your kids scared of you, which is a fast track to causing serious mental problems.

I hope not, because getting beat as a child really fucked me up.

Id beat my wife for discipline. She wouldn't transgress this way.