Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you incest to ascend?

Would you?

• Yes, anything to ascend.

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • No. WTF is wrong with you?

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
unfucced

unfucced

No Waifu No Laifu
Imagine you had a really attractive family member (sister, niece, aunt, cousin, etc.) that came up to you one day with the express intention of having sex with you. Would you do it, or would you listen to your morals?

Votes are anonymous.

For any mods viewing this, I'm not endorsing anything illegal. This is an entirely hypothetical scenario and I'm merely interested to see how depraved and demented we all are.

If you're adopted, the poll is referring to whichever family you feel the closest to, therefore implying incest.

Last edited:
if you're adopted do you have to fuck your adopted family members or blood family members? My answer changes depending on which one I'd have to fuck tbh.

All my hot cousins are disgusted by me.

if you're adopted do you have to fuck your adopted family members or blood family members? My answer changes depending on which one I'd have to fuck tbh.
Hmm, I guess I should've expanded on the poll options a bit more.

If you were adopted and you feel closer to your adopted family than your blood relatives, then I would say this is referring to your adopted family.

Fuck yes, in fact I would enjoy fucking a cousin more than I would any other female.

Yes I'd fucking i just don't care anymore man

Who would you rather bang your hot relative? A Chad/Tyrone who is just going to pump and dump them, leaving them in emotional turmoil, or you, the one who will make them feel special and good about the experience (especially if it's their first time). The decision is up to you Buddy Boyo! Remember, You Only Live Once! It should be voluntary of course.

Who would you rather bang your hot relative? A Chad/Tyrone who is just going to pump and dump them, leaving them in emotional turmoil, or you, the one who will make them feel special and good about the experience (especially if it's their first time). The decision is up to you Buddy Boyo! Remember, You Only Live Once! It should be voluntary of course.
I'd be alright with a cousin since I haven't talked to or seen any of them for years (GSA) but I don't feel any attraction towards my sisters or other family relatives. Granted, they're all much older than me though.

But in this hypothetical scenario where I had a 10/10 sister that wanted to have sex with me... well, it might be hard to refuse? Especially since they made the first move.
I really hate this word ascend
Me too, but I can't help it. The jargon is slowly rubbing off on me. Soon I'll be indistinguishable from literally everyone else here.

that came up to you one day with the express intention of having sex with you
Seems really outlandish, but in this scenario, I probably would jam it in if it's some cousin I don't know very well.
I'd never actively think about doing it or make any advances, though. I don't really see my relatives sexually.

No. WTF is wrong with you?

I would , but they are out of my league...:feelscry:

In my culture fucking cousins is not a taboo, so I can marry one

volcel if you wouldn't

Really depends on how attractive she is. I‘d marry my hot first cousin in a heartbeat.

Y'all muthafuckers need Jesus
Cucc

Holy fuck, my cousin is an 8/10 Stacy, of course I would fuck her.

I make a thread asking why incel don't see black women as attractive and it gets deleted. Yet y'all muthafuckers talk openly about fucking your cousins and it's considered fine.

Lmao. What was the warning again?
I told you it was a “ female worship” type of thread which get either reported by someone or seen by a mod. Which will get taken down quickly. Pretty sure most posts like that get taken down but they do let some of those posts stay up depending on what it is. Doesn’t matter though I hate all races of hoes the same imo. Black women will definitely tell u if your ugly or not and laugh in your face imo

I told you it was a “ female worship” type of thread which get either reported by someone or seen by a mod. Which will get taken down quickly. Pretty sure most posts like that get taken down but they do let some of those posts stay up depending on what it is. Doesn’t matter though I hate all races of hoes the same imo. Black women will definitely tell u if your ugly or not and laugh in your face imo
I don't hate women. I love them. Just wish they love me back. And yeah, black women were rude to me

I don't hate women. I love them. Just wish they love me back. And yeah, black women were rude to me
If they don't reciprocate your love, why spare them your hatred?

I would not fuck close family members like my sister or my mother. I have zero sexual attraction towards them and even if I was attracted to them, I would not do it.
I would fuck a hot aunt or cousin however.

Already tried several times with a close stepsister. Don't really see a blood relative as being too much of a leap tbh

I'm an only child so it puzzles me that men won't find their hot sisters hot.

Anyway.. a hot cousin or aunt, I would be down.
I've already tried with a cousin. She shot me down.

I made a threat today about this and it hasn’t been taken down yet.