Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you incest to ascend?

Would you?

• Yes, anything to ascend.

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • No. WTF is wrong with you?

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't do anything with my real-life family members, they are disgusting and it would be awkward anyways. But I would definitely bang an imaginary hot mother, sister, aunt or cousin.

I answered yes only hypothetically. My real sister looks like a boy. If I had a hot Stacey sister I would totally fuck her

Absolutely, it could be like one of them hentais' I read.

I'd have to make an exception at biological mother though, in hentai sure but RL; not so much.

I already did when i visited my aunt back in her home country for 2 weeks when i was 15 and she was 25. It was by far the best experience of my life but i wish it never happened.

I got extremely lucky since she was sexually repressed and really lonely (due to religious and culture reasons), and only connected with me. We slept in the same bed and i can't believe my family even allowed that, we made out every night and eventually did the deed which didn't even last a minute when she threw me off and started crying claiming how regretful she was and how allah will never forgive her. She has been trying to repent ever since and we used to still talk afterwards until she got her visa to america and stopped contact completely after that.

Trust me boyos, this shit is not worth it, if i wasn't such a sexually charged teen i would never have done it, getting family involved makes it too complicated and you'll lose that person forever. The worst part is i hit puberty a year later which turned me into an ugly incel ogre, so i'll never be able to recapture such a beautiful experience again, it's fucking torture.

Last edited:
Only with cousins. I find my sister absolutely repulsive even though she's objectively attractive.

For me its:
adopted family: No. tbh its mostly male anyway and I'm not turned on by the females.
blood family: Yes. I don't know them so its not like it would be awkward. I'm also infertile so I wouldn't spawn some inbred moron either.

Just cover yourself by using an edgy no option in the poll theory.

incest isn't even wrong to me tbh ngl

Yeah what's the big deal if you don't have children?
I spent so few time with my cousins they might as well be strangers.
i'd fuck my sister who i talk to all the time..if she'd let me.. i mean i really don't have any moral problem with it. seems weird that people hate it so much.