Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you interfere to stop a smoking child?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
This guy chase some 6th graders to tell them that smoking is bad. He is telling this kid not to smoke, because when he grows up he will be physically weak and wont be able to defend his GIRLFRIEND! :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/WZslM4_aB20?t=327

tbh i wouldn't especially in post soviet countries, the kid would probably call his elder brother and i would get slapped.

Maybe? Idk. Depends on how old they are. Anything over 12 they most likely won’t listen to me anyway.

They wouldn't listen to me, no charisma

Wouldn't approach strange children, smoking or otherwise lol.

This guy chase some 6th graders to tell them that smoking is bad. He is telling this kid not to smoke, because when he grows up he will be physically weak and wont be able to defend his GIRLFRIEND! :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/WZslM4_aB20?t=327

tbh i wouldn't especially in post soviet countries, the kid would probably call his elder brother and i would get slapped.

No

the opposite.
I already bought cigarettes for teens who weren't old enough to buy them.
I'm always happy to help people fucking up their lives

I wouldn't go out of my way to stop them but if they asked me for a lighter and incase I did have one, I would refuse to give them

Nope. Hell I'd even give them a cigarette if they needed one

don't care, let them go to an early grave from lung cancer

I might piss on them if they were on fire....

I wouldnt care

Hell no. That’s cucked

None of my business tbh, I don't care

I wouldn't go out of my way to stop them but if they asked me for a lighter and incase I did have one, I would refuse to give them
Yeah I wouldn't aid them but if they want to be dumb that's their business
Maybe if he was like a 7 year old or something I'd interfere

Last edited:
Probably not, they can’t be saved.

During my childhood i knew many kids who smoked. They all ended up low inhib with girlfriends and most of them are successful. My country smokes most cigarettes in the world per capita and during first 8 years of schooling you will eventually be offered cigarettes by some of the peers, it's form of a passage here that separates cool alpha kids and betas.

The cool alpha becomes a low inhib rebel, ends up cutting corners and cruises through life, building connections through friends thus securing a nice job, wife and apartment while the beta listened to his mom who grew up during communist times and he never broke rules, he studied hard and never went out with the "losers", he listened to authority, went through all the protocols and now after having moral high ground he still lives with parents in a commieblock, he is 30, balding with no girlfriend and stuck waging deadbeat jobs.

Last edited:
not my child , not my problem B¬)

Not my problem, he can shoot up meth if he wants to, aside kids nowdays are bunch of degenerates but again i could say the same for adults

The cool alpha becomes a low inhib rebel, ends up cutting corners and cruises through life, building connections through friends thus securing a nice job, wife and apartment while the beta listened to his mom who grew up during communist times and he never broke rules, he studied hard and never went out with the "losers", he listened to authority, went through all the protocols and now after having moral high ground he still lives with parents in a commieblock, he is 30, balding with no girlfriend and stuck waging deadbeat jobs.
Perfect description.

I started smoking weed around that age. You can be stressed the fuck out even in the 6th grade. In a Soviet shithole you're stressed out deservingly so.

No, why would I try to save the son from some foid from getting cancer?

I wouldn’t. Why not let them have fun?

Wouldn't approach strange children, smoking or otherwise lol.
This - especially in slavlands where they don't give a single fuck and will start a fight with you.

No. In my area, chances are the kid is an arm gang-member violent criminal if they're doing that.

Yes I would. I would scold him and take the pack of cigarettes from him :feelsthink:

And I thought where I lived looked depressing

I wouldn't even think about stopping.