Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Would you kill a fellow incel in order to ascend?

Would you kill a fellow incel in order to ascend?

• Yes I would enthusiastically murder another incel

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Yes I would do it reluctantly

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • No I wouldn't do it out of moral obligation

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • No I wouldn't do it out of fear of being reneged on the offer

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
I ask this question because I feel as if I am becoming unliving every day. So many incel tier males with noodlewhore gfs. Feels like getting stabbed in the back twice.

No why would I kill a valuable blackpill for crumbs of poon

The guilt of murder is worse than being incel.

I’d do it for clear skin.

No woman is worth it

if it means becoming Chad yes. if it meant getting a foid no

@Fearofeight glownigger reporting in.

Not worth it, she wont love you and you will always feel guilty for the rest of your life.

any day any time. I'm ready to kill my whore mother for ascension (in mc)

Depends.

If it's a bluepilled incel (ex. Soycucks, ITcels) which occupy the majority of the involuntary celibate males, I would as they would turn against me when I am in battle against the ZOG-NPC horde.

If it's a blackpilled incel (ex. Brocels on this forum) which occupy a small minority of the involuntary celibate males, I would help them with zero hesitation to strengthen in the struggle against the ZOG-NPC horde.

@Ricecel X Thoughts?

I'd do it reluctantly in Minecraft if the foid were a non-ugly virgin and I was 100% sure I wouldn't get caught and that the foid wouldn't change its mind nor dump me

If it's a bluepilled incel (ex. Soycucks, ITcels) which occupy the majority of the involuntary celibate males, I would as they would turn against me when I am in battle against the ZOG-NPC horde.

If it's a blackpilled incel (ex. Brocels on this forum) which occupy a small minority of the involuntary celibate males, I would help them with zero hesitation to strengthen in the struggle against the ZOG-NPC horde.
Let's say you don't get to choose which incel, so odds are it will be a bluepilled incel.

I'd do it reluctantly in Minecraft if the foid were a non-ugly virgin and I was 100% sure I wouldn't get caught and that the foid wouldn't change its mind nor dump me
You don't get to choose the foid, could be a used up roastie or a virgin loli.

Let's say you don't get to choose which incel, so odds are it will be a bluepilled incel.
Tbh bluepillers can just die, but also wouldn't kill him to ascend either because I might need him for future blackpill potentials (unfortunately few have such potential). So answer is no.

For your story yes I do see many incel-tier asian males with their noodle gfs or wives. For example many times me and my dad go outside and play tennis (in an area of high chinese concentration), I hardly get heightmogged (maybe 3 or less out of 10 heightmog me) since I am 5'11 in shoes (with 0.5 insoles). So it is beyond brutal that men with much shorter height or uglier can get a foid.

Oh wait I forgot that the male is just a betabuxxer and the foid is likely cheating on him with either some Chang or Chad.

@Ricecel X

No. Out of principle.

Tbh bluepillers can just die, but also wouldn't kill him to ascend either because I might need him for future blackpill potentials (unfortunately few have such potential). So answer is no.

For your story yes I do see many incel-tier asian males with their noodle gfs or wives. For example many times me and my dad go outside and play tennis (in an area of high chinese concentration), I hardly get heightmogged (maybe 3 or less out of 10 heightmog me) since I am 5'11 in shoes (with 0.5 insoles). So it is beyond brutal that men with much shorter height or uglier can get a foid.

Oh wait I forgot that the male is just a betabuxxer and the foid is likely cheating on him with either some Chang or Chad.
Joke is on me then, I'm 6'+ ricecel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I've see low value males of all races date noodlewhores. They weren't the most attractive noodles though.

Me killing another lonely loser like me over some pussy who will ghost me anyways is dumb as shit
That is some sub iq ooga booga shit

I volunteer to be murdered do it bros end my misery :cryfeels:

At least I would end his misery?

I’m not capable of killing anyone.

No. I would gladly let an incel kill me to ascend though.

Joke is on me then, I'm 6'+ ricecel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I've see low value males of all races date noodlewhores. They weren't the most attractive noodles though.
Imo most of those males are just betabuxxers. I have seen many of such cases and I saw their cars are at least a new luxury car, chances are they will never get any kind of action from the foids.

@Ricecel X

in a way we inadvertently kill each other by encouraging suicide, and that's without incentives to ascend.

I wouldn't kill anyone period

I would never kill anyone, Incel or not, that's a horrible thing to do.

So many fucking fakecels JFL get off this site.

It would be a win win situation for both. One would ascend and the other would have their miserable existence come to an end.

Yes I would if there was no repercussions. I am not happy about that but it is what it is I know I would do it.

I would do it. I’m relieving someone of their suffering and ascending.

I would do it ngl, I'd probably enjoy it too, always wanted to know how it feels to kill someone. Nothing personal of course, it simply benefits me to kill so of course I'd do it.

Win-win situation - two incels less in this world.

It it was a fellow brocel on this forum then I wouldn’t do it unless she is a 10/10 gigastacy that would be loyal to me for eternity and will do what I ask. If it was a cuck or bluepilled then I will be more than happy to (in Minecraft)

What if we kill the foid so both of us can ascend?

Imo most of those males are just betabuxxers. I have seen many of such cases and I saw their cars are at least a new luxury car, chances are they will never get any kind of action from the foids.
nah... they get to KREMPI while i just shitpost and lurk on the .co

reality is in many ways worse than we imagine tbh

I’d do it for 5$ and no legal consequences

Pretty much a cuck if you decide to kill another brocel