Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you leave inceldom if this was the end result?

What would you do?

• Slay and die later on

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Stay incel until you die

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Spoiler obviously if you plan to watch the anime. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTFRR7giBg[/video]

Let's say it happened 10 years down the line of slaying.

How much slay?

Anon said:
How much slay?

the guy in the anime slayed all the jailbaits in his highschool and made a shy cutie with big tits fall in love with him

I remember watching it in middleschool and getting traumatized for a week after the last episode

After much deliberation, I would have to say yes.

Pouuop said:
the guy in the anime slayed all the jailbaits in his highschool and made a shy cutie with big tits fall in love with him

I remember watching it in middleschool and getting traumatized for a week after the last episode

It fucked with my head, too. I thought I was watching School Rumble at first (got the titles mixed up). I didn't see it coming at all.

Yes it would be worth it

Sparky said:
I’d be 28 by the time that happened which is basically oldcel anyway and it’s pretty much ogre (unless you got zyros tier ageing genetics)

It's pretty much the best possible death. People will remember you as a huge slayers who slayed too hard for his own good.

Pouuop said:

Seems like a good deal.

CopingGymcel said:
As many as your heart's desire.

How much time?

Anon said:
How much time?

10 years as stated. After that you'll be stabbed to death with a knife by your jealous lover.

Sure why wouldn't I?

Get 10 years of good life and get free death as well at the end. Sign me up!

CopingGymcel said:
10 years as stated. After that you'll be stabbed to death with a knife by your jealous lover.

Who wouldn't?

Anon said:
These guys need to be banned NOW.

tumblr_oa3ybs4Xr21va3696o1_500.gif

I would accept, i messed uo when i was 13-14 when i see school life anime romance. School Days makes me think of that... Either way, there is no turning back, that would be my ultimate punishment for treating them bad, i am at a downward spiral bevause of this, would be a dying wish.

I would accept, i messed uo when i was 13-14 when i see school life anime romance. School Days makes me think of that... Either way, there is no turning back, that would be my ultimate punishment for treating them bad, i am at a downward spiral bevause of this, would be a dying wish.
Ok