Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you like a man only world?

Would you prefer a man only world, all foids disappear instantly

• Yes

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 21 40.4%

• Total voters
Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Foids man, they just irritate me, mainly because they give me anxiety everytime I walk past them. I wish we lived in a man only world, imagine the peace and tranquility

Last edited:
:waitwhat: What could you do

Just do it bro... in fornite obviously.

Good evening,? I hate femerrhoids

Yes. It is a life goal of mine to help found a male only society.

Replace foids with female robots and everything will be fine theory

Elliot Rodger envisioned this type of world

A male-only world would be utopia.

No i want a world where im the only man

I would only like this, if foids are placed with sex robots, and we make sure shit like feminism, social justice and other left wing bullshit is banned to ensure that the sex robots don't get "rights" so the problems won't happen again.

Huge cuck if you don’t want a based world of monkmaxxed transcended men without any annoying holes.

I would like a humanless world thanks

No without foids, men would pick on each other more (this is reality) now weak men (me) are absolute bottom barrel.
B4, i can at least say im better than foid, now with only men who am i gonna shit on some disabled dudes? Just lol.
Bet im gonna get picked on even more..
No without foids, men would pick on each other more (this is reality) now weak men (me) are absolute bottom barrel.
B4, i can at least say im better than foid, now with only men who am i gonna shit on some disabled dudes? Just lol.
Bet im gonna get picked on even more..

Yeah and I want to be the person that gets rid of every foid

BogusForsakenAsianlion size restricted

Who'd I fap to then

Of course because low tier men would stop feeling heartbroken, jealous and broken all the time. Because even the high tier men will not be getting any women. Nothing but good can come out of this.

With a man only world, we could easily create robotic foids who will serve us and follow our every command.

No competition for females, no simping for a crumb of pussy, no equality or toxic masculinity. It sounds nice to me.

As long as this man only world includes male non humans I'm in

CIeS6CLWgAA9Mg8

Yes. It is a life goal of mine to help found a male only society.
Regardless of what you mean by society (civilisation or private members club? Lol) I considered this a while back. A Male only society (the country/civilisation kind) is by definition impossible:

A) it cannot sustain itself, there are no women to reproduce with

B) thus it has no biological legitimacy and will not be recognised

You could always import the incels of each generation, but that’s still a dependence on women, just ones outside the group.

On a smaller scale, women tend to cluster around Male friendship groups, a group with no females lacks a certain legitimacy.

Subconscious questions are raised like ‘Why are women not investing their genetic capital in you and your friends?’

Though these are just observations from a high school environment, should imagine it holds to a lesser extent as people travel for work and groups are harder sustain.

No

Life is more interesting now, for better or for worse

No more female driving... @rightfulcel

A world without women would remove selective pressure (providing we could reproduce asexually), meaning no inner species competition over mates.

Ironically, without feminine influence, the world might be a more stable (if less productive) place, because there would be less reason for Male competition.

No pressure to hoard surplus resources, so perhaps more charitable too. Rather than sexual selection, those most suited to the environment and society (the virtuous and conscientious) would produce the greatest amount of offspring.

Or maybe the population would explode without the pressure of sexual selection, causing intense competition for limited resources (violence).

Regardless, the superstition is absurd. Human biology is immutable.

We will die out as a species but at least those 80 or so years would be paradise on Earth.

We will die out as a species but at least those 80 or so years would be paradise on Earth.
Who cares what happens to the species if you're now dead eternally, it's cucked to think about what happens to earth after u die

Who cares what happens to the species if you're now dead eternally, it's cucked to think about what happens to earth after u die
In a ideal world that wasn't so uber shit of course i would care, but yea this world can kiss my ass a million times.

If we are able to purge sexuality then yes. Otherwise just take away toilets rights :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

If I'm not gonna get any pussy, then nobody will. You can go shove that crisp jawline up your ass now.

A) it cannot sustain itself, there are no women to reproduce with
Artificial wombs and eggs are available in the situation. Of course its dumb and not possible right now. But that tech is on the horizon.

Ironically, without feminine influence, the world might be a more stable (if less productive) place, because there would be less reason for Male competition.
Exactly my thoughts. We would no longer need to kill each other for foids. Male competition would still exist, but it will be similar to how it is here on the forum.

Read my Incelistan thread for an example of the society I would like.