Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you like to have been born as a female?

• Thread starter Francis Heaulme
  • Start date
Francis Heaulme

Francis Heaulme

Greycel
Keep in mind that 21th century Western femoids are the most privileged creatures in the entire history of the human race. They're sacred beings that get everything handed to them on a silver platter: talking shit about them, making an unwanted sexual advance to them or retaliating after they physically assaulted you is tantamount to a crime against humanity.

Except for the part where you get dicked I'd like to be a foid because it's objectively 1000% easier, although not one of these abominations otherwise known as trans "women."

inb4 faggot

Only if lesbian. Do not want to be dumb chad chaser. Better be lesb lolicon

Yeah, sure, but the entitlement that comes with it would probably be a bit shit because I'd end up being a retard most likely. It's like asking a kid in poverty if he wanted to be rich: rich people aren't happy because happiness is often relative

No. I despise women. I wouldn't want to be one.

Yes, being a male sucks in 2019.I would get cash slaves and live a happy life.

Depends on the context of the question. Realistically "I" would (probably) be happier, but since that wouldn't even be me, this is basically the same as asking if I'd rather not exist.

However if you're asking whether or not foids have easier lives in general, well we all know the answer to that already.
Yeah, sure, but the entitlement that comes with it would probably be a bit shit because I'd end up being a retard most likely. It's like asking a kid in poverty if he wanted to be rich: rich people aren't happy because happiness is often relative
This too, there is a big difference between someone who never had sex/relationships, as oppsed to another whose had such desires fulfilled since the moment they had them. The latter individual doesn't see their situation as good because it's just normal to them.

So having said all that, I just want to have sex right now JFL, it doesn't go much further than that for me. Don't care about normie stuff.

Maybe.What make me lean to no is the fact that if I did,I'd have to forfeit any sort of originality and self awareness.

Idk roasties are never satisfied. So prolly not.

Would I like to born as a retarded, weaker, small brain version of a man with a gaping petri dish between my legs?

No.

Keep in mind that 21th century Western femoids are the most privileged creatures in the entire history of the human race. They're sacred beings that get everything handed to them on a silver platter: talking shit about them, making an unwanted sexual advance to them or retaliating after they physically assaulted you is tantamount to a crime against humanity.

Except for the part where you get dicked I'd like to be a foid because it's objectively 1000% easier, although not one of these abominations otherwise known as trans "women."

inb4 faggot

No

Definitely.
There isn't an easier life than being a woman

The thought of putting on make up and trying to look pretty sounds disgusting although life would be easier I would be walking around looking like a clown for attention just hearing foids talk to each other makes me rage they sound the same too

If I was a woman, I would have to be lesbian, or at least bisexual.

Life would be easy. No pressure.

Definitely, life as a women is like Tutorial mode with hacks installed. I just prefer to be a homosexual since straight couples are just a torture for me, knowing that I can't choose my sexuality. And I would get much less homophobic hate since I'm a foid. Cucks will do everything for me no matter what while my looksmatch is dead. Just lol at foids life.

Nope. Sounds like cope but I would always feel like an incomplete human being.

I would not survive such disgrace....i dont want to be shit..

Joined Oct 3, 2019
Anybody who would literally choose getting ploughed by dick over not getting unpaid for pussy is a fucking closet fag.

We see threads like this all the time, please stop trying to sneak in faggotry under the guise of "its just a harmless thought experiment. This is just a closet faggot test to be honest, if you're going to create a hypothetical of equally unlikely events (different reality), why opt for the one where you become a woman to get fucked

All these weird threads like - "If you woke up a woman, would you fuck incels", its all the same shit, closet faggotry masquerading as a thought experiment.

Maybe.What make me lean to no is the fact that if I did,I'd have to forfeit any sort of originality and self awareness.

Joined Oct 3, 2019

I didn't even have to go look for my quote, feeling like I should report this thread so knajjd can see it, its stuff like this that's used to slowly weasle in and normalize faggotry on forums, this is how it started on 4chan, report all threads like this

If you're doing a thought experiment, why isn't it "Would you have liked it if women had male standards and libido", but no, they always up for faggotry - "would you choose to get dicked down, I'm really thinking about this"

Last edited: