Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you like to look like a normie just so you could have at least a bit of contact with women?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you're a subhuman you're totally out of hope. But normies at least get an occasional hug or chitchat with foids and sometimes they even have lunch with them. Sure, they don't get any delicieux, but at least foids act more relaxed around them. Would you like to look like one of them?

Sometimes I do just so I could know what is like to hug a girl.

yes, duh. any incel would get a free upgrade to their looks

If you're a subhuman you're totally out of hope. But normies at least get an occasional hug or chitchat with foids and sometimes they even have lunch with them. Sure, they don't get any delicieux, but at least foids act more relaxed around them. Would you like to look like one of them?

Sometimes I do just so I could know what is like to hug a girl.
Will it help me get laid?

If I looked like a normie, I wouldn’t be even incel at the first place

Then yes to thread tbh ngl ded srs

I thought that was an obvious.

I don't want to be insensitive to subhumancels by saying it's "worse," but in a lot of ways it feels worse and just like the whole universe is toying with you when you can be around women but only for the purposes mentioned.

Yeah. I never was one that wish I looked like a chad. I just want to look "good enough".

I'd be content with betabuxxing. Some is better than none.

No, bro I wanna stay short, recessed balding truecel ! :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

As the perfect male human representation of an incel I would never change myself to anyone else. I don't care if women reject me and act disgusted when I am around. If they can't see my worth it's not my problem.

Id rather have money tbh.