Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you live in matrica full of friendly lustfull lolis?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

would you live in matrica with friendly and sexy lolis?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
World full of cute and friendly teen girls, some are slutty and good as communal waifus, others may be good at nice friendship and pair bonding. But - you dont know what is behind mind of that loli - cute teen girl you spending sexy and friendly time with, in our reality may be fat neckbeard, rotting in basement, same as you

blue pill or right pill?

I take blue here. Matrix is like another life, and so no problem, if loli in other life is/was man or even ugly femoid

Megusexi

Last edited:
World full of cute and friendly teen girls, some are slutty and good as communal waifus, others may be good at nice friendship and pair bonding. But - you dont know what is behind mind of that loli - cute teen girl you spending sexy and friendly time with, in our reality may be fat neckbeard, rotting in basement, same as you

blue pill or right pill?

I take blue here. Matrica is like another life, and so no problem, if loli in other life is/was man or even ugly femoid

View attachment 254376
What's matrica? How does it work?

blue pill or right pill?

I take blue here. Matrica is like another life, and so no problem, if loli in other life is/was man or even ugly femoid

View attachment 254376
Lol the mentality of a coomer at its finest. When will you take the NoFap & Christ pill fren?

Lol the mentality of a coomer at its finest. When will you take the NoFap & Christ pill fren?
Will not, I felt calling to achieve enlightenment with help of cute adorable loli, but is hard to find good cute and enlightened one

Will not, I felt calling to achieve enlightenment with help of cute adorable loli, but is hard to find good cute and enlightened one
Haha ok my friend. I hope the lord will show you the correct path as I struggle to tread it.

It would be pretty gay if I was basically just lusting after some neckbeard, tbh.

Wtf is matrica

NVM I didn't read fully. I choose other option fuck

Is no my lord, who cannot provide me with nice shrine girl

View attachment 254390

Is lithuanian pronounciation of "matrix". Forgot to write english
I know your clowning around shitposting on this website, but I genuinely worry for you brother, Please start reading into the bible or Vedas to accrue knowledge. These eye-catching anime pictures are an illusion and mean nothing in front of a true man of god. I dont claim to be one to be absolutely clear

I know your clowning around shitposting on this website, but I genuinely worry for you brother, Please start reading into the bible or Vedas to accrue knowledge. These eye-catching anime pictures are an illusion and mean nothing in front of a true man of god. I dont claim to be one to be absolutely clear
I in belief of no creator god. My god is cute adorable loli waifu of culture

second option tbh