Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you marry a single mom?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
She's 28 years old and has a 6-year-old son. She's a born again Christian and even though she used to be a whore, she will be faithful to you. Your life won't be great, you won't live in abundance, you will have to wageslave to support both of you, her child and the other children you will have with her. She works at a beauty parlor, but her income is nothing to brag about. She cooks, cleans, irons your clothes when she gets home and takes care of the children. Would you marry her? this is the only woman who will ever show enough interest in you. If you pass this opportunity, you will be an incel forever.

>marry

answer is always NO

LTR but not marriage.

OP are you subtly talking about yourself here? If so, don't fucking do it

No
She made the choice to be unmarriable

I would not marry her because she is not my type. Also I would not want to take care of someone else spawn.

I want a 20 years old wife, without any chad's son

Having anything to do with a single mom is cucked tbh

ball-and-chain-picture-id509431860
1200px-Weddingring.JPG

Spot the difference

I would because women age like fine wine

She's 28 years old and has a 6-year-old son. She's a born again Christian and even though she used to be a whore, she will be faithful to you. Your life won't be great, you won't live in abundance, you will have to wageslave to support both of you, her child and the other children you will have with her. She works at a beauty parlor, but her income is nothing to brag about. She cooks, cleans, irons your clothes when she gets home and takes care of the children. Would you marry her? this is the only woman who will ever show enough interest in you. If you pass this opportunity, you will be an incel forever.
How many 9 inch dicks has she taken?

Would a foid marry an ugly manlet with debt and gambling addiction?
Women's youth and lack of emotional baggage are what make them attractive, except their looks(which is tied to youth anyway). You're scraping the barrel with that proposition.

No.
Her child will be always in the first place. I don't believe she will be faithful. She tasted chads and will want to taste them again and again. After eating amazing Belgian pralines you will not be happy to eat garbage.

Marrying a single mother is beyond cucked. Why is this even a question?

Oh, fuck no fuck no.
Marry? Foid? No way.

If she is willing to have kids with you, and that’s what you want, volcel if you don’t imho

no
Would you marry her? this is the only woman who will ever show enough interest in you. If you pass this opportunity, you will be an incel forever.
why you do this

tenor.gif

Single mothers are fucking disgusting. Like almost makes me physically ill disgusting. The most I'd do is dick her down a few times, no committment.

Never, I die alone before marrying a single mom

Better incel than cuck. Only possible way I might consider marrying someone with a kid is if she is a widow and the dead husband was a close friend or someone I respected, that and she'd have to be an exemplary partner.

I would fuck her, but nothing else

No, do not want, I'm not pedo and not christian

What about a single mom with a loli daughter of culture whose overprotective daddy is dead?
That could be interesting option...

Imagine being a betabuxx for some whore single mom, only to find yourself accosted by a white-knight asking for ID while babysitting your stepdaughter, cause she doesn't look like you.

No that's not my cup of tea tbh.

Imagine being a betabuxx for some whore single mom, only to find yourself accosted by a white-knight asking for ID while babysitting your stepdaughter, cause she doesn't look like you.

This.

Holy shit people need to mind their own business.

Not a cuck so never

my former coworker was a single mom. I want to fuck her but wouldn't marry

Never marry unless she's a virgin.

Why the fuck would I wanna take care another man's luggage?..

Doesn't sound too bad tbh. I don't really want to marry though.

What he said.

Only a cuck would take such a woman as a wife. Her past will never leave her. It may lie dormant or she may actively be suppressing that side of her, but she will never be pure. So, to present marriage to such a woman will be an afront to the institution of marriage as it once was.

Hell No!!! A long time ago a mother of 4 took advantage of me by betabuxxing me and never even once had sex with me and she only kissed me once in the 3 months i knew her. And she would always bitch about something.

Cuck if you would

As you described, no.