Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you offer to colonize Mars? New incel, blackpillcel planet?

Would you colonize Mars?

• No, I would rather stay here.

• No, the normies would take over

• Yes, fuck earth

• Yes, I would try to make it incel heaven

Results are only viewable after voting.
BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
Would you? Explain in the comments.

I have actually thought about this before. I dont work for NASA or anything but I think the moon would make more sense considering its much closer to us. I would want the colony to have very few but very based laws. We would have to put strong systems in place to prevent social decay like we see here on Earth. I think its possible.

I would want a fresh new earth like planet where humanity actually do everything right tbh. Our earth is so fucked

I have actually thought about this before. I dont work for NASA or anything but I think the moon would make more sense considering its much closer to us. I would want the colony to have very few but very based laws. We would have to put strong systems in place to prevent social decay like we see here on Earth. I think its possible.
The problem with the moon is that it has:
1. Very little gravity
2. No atmosphere at all
The moon gets hit by space debris all of the time! A few centuries ago a large meteor hit the moon. A few people witnessed the event and recorded it. Now we can verify that there was an actual impact because the moon shakes as if it would have been hit by a meteor that long ago! The moon is very unsafe! Don't even get me started on the ultraviolet Ray's from the sun that hit the moon because it lacks an electromagnetic field! Mars it is boys!
I would want a fresh new earth like planet where humanity actually do everything right tbh. Our earth is so fucked
I think this is impossible. By our nature we see differences in others and let those differences gather hate towards them. This is the root of our problem; humans group themselves up against other humans that have almost no differences but a few minor particularities like their religion, race, or even something as trivial as a favorite sport.

Last edited: