Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you (or I) be incel if we were in our own country of origin?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Im wondering, if I lived in Greece, and not in Australia, would I still be inkwel?

Well my countries of origin are the Netherlands and Spain, soo.... Yes.
I'd still be an incel.

I'm already in my country of origin

I'd be incel in Egypt unless I found a cousin to marry. You would be a god in Egypt, assuming you're white.

Chadpreets are legit 1 in a million and they tend to be mixed race anyways with brits/Europeans back in the day

Chadpreets are legit 1 in a million and they tend to be mixed race anyways with brits/Europeans back in the day
Dude you are talking out of your ass, they are more like 1 in 40 guys, and they dont have to have European admixture, they could also just be light-skinned due to being majority/fully Indo-Aryan, meaning that they are primarily or fully genetically Iranian.

Last edited:
I’d do okay in Nigeria. I’m ugly by black American standards but still mog the average African

I moved to the UK in my teenage years, I was NT in my country of origin and this event fucked up my life. I have became socially withdrawn because nobody liked me nor wanted to be friends with me. Such is my lonely existence and it has been 11 years since.

I would be incel everywhere

I'd be a GigaChad in Mordor or Durotar or every where place sub-humans live.

I never left my country so yes I'm still an incel

Sweden? Probably. Being an Amerimutt I have many COOs, but mostly NW Europe

If I was living in my original country I'd probably have had an arranged marriage, so no.

I'm in my original country, Indonesia. Even in this SEA manlet realm I'm an incel

I’d probably be normie tier tbh

The answer is yes. At least for me. I once set my location to my parents home country on a dating app and was ignored like a leper.

Depends but tbh one of my countries is very based and only allows people in of its people they’re very nationalistic but I’ve heard stories that the women there are very fun and “any guy can get laid” primiraily because it’s poor but not too poor.. I want to see if I can move there eventually like all of my family that livdd here in the US moved back it tbh