Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you pay one dollar/euro for an hour of sex with the hottest Stacy you know?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If a Stacy you know knocked on your door and told you she just needs one dollar or euro and she's willing to make love to you for an hour, would you?

Technically, it wouldn't be ascending cause you're still paying but damn it sounds like a deal.

Why would anyone say no?

Don't have a dollar

Huge volcel if you wouldn't

a Stacy you know
I don't know any women lol
only family female members and they're all a bunch of fat ugly people who are old
I guess closest thing in my entire family to a "stacy" is my cousin, but she's 14 and it could be awkward. Plus illegal.
I don't even have any stacy tier women in my neighborhood. Brutal for me ngl.

na i prefer being a virgin :cool:

Depends on many factors, but the answer is probably going to be a yes most of the time.

Plot twist: she has std

extremely low iq, obviously yes

Asking this question is like asking, "if you had a winning lottery ticket, would you turn it in to claim your prize money?" Seriously who asks questions like this on this forum?

Yes, but not because it is cheap enough for me, rather bevause it's not much for her. Not that you get the idea here I am a hypocrite, who is just poor lol. I am simply anticuckery and exploitation.

Whores should be ideally paid a living wage of up to 20$ an hour and 50% should be subsidized by sexhavers.

Why would anyone say no jfl

Asking this question is like asking, "if you had a winning lottery ticket, would you turn it in to claim your prize money?" Seriously who asks questions like this on this forum?
Tbh
Yes, but not because it is cheap enough for me, rather bevause it's not much for her. Not that you get the idea here I am a hypocrite, who is just poor lol. I am simply anticuckery and exploitation.

Whores should be ideally paid a living wage of up to 20$ an hour and 50% should be subsidized by sexhavers.
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back