Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you prefer a stinky 8/10 Stacy or a perfect clean landwhale?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Just a little question i want to ask you all: let's say you have this opportunity:

1) There is Stacy: she is perfect in every way, nice face, nice body, well dressed but.. she has a problem: in the moment she pulls down her pants, she EXTREMELY STINKS like rotten fish (or worse, imagine the worst odor possible)= and you cannot avoid to smell that, even with a gasmask. It's something you WILL have to bare. For this reason, she is avoided by everyone and, for a strange fact (it would never happen ofc), she wants to have sex with you. Again: aside from the stink, she is perfect and clean.

2) There is Landwhale: your typical landwhale but she is very clean and she has not any smell.

What you would fuck if you could choose and you were forced to?

She just needs to take a shower.

Just a little question i want to ask you all: let's say you have this opportunity:

1) There is Stacy: she is perfect in every way, nice face, nice body, well dressed but.. she has a problem: in the moment she pulls down her pants, she EXTREMELY STINKS like rotten fish (or worse, imagine the worst odor possible)= and you cannot avoid to smell that, even with a gasmask. It's something you WILL have to bare. For this reason, she is avoided by everyone and, for a strange fact (it would never happen ofc), she wants to have sex with you. Again: aside from the stink, she is perfect and clean.
So essentially she has some sort of medical condition? Regardless of that I would have sex with her if she shows interest and initiates first.

None of them, im not unhygienic like retard normies preach on IncelTears.

8837.jpg

landwhale gets stinky few minutes after showerr.they also have ton of vaginal disseases and their pants turn yellowimmedietely

id rather fuck stinky hb8 but not kiss her

thats too easy op. jokes on you I cant smell shit! so she would be perfect for me,whould fuck the shit out of her.
but I wouldnt want people to be mean to her bc of the odor so I would try to help her get rid of it as much as possible.
reminds me a bit of a animated hentai that I watched tbh.

Put on gasmask and bang stacy

i guess the stacy

Put on gasmask and bang stacy

I even wrote that she has an odor that is not avoidable by donning a gasmask, also it's a medical condition.

And you are forced to choose, so choose.

I even wrote that she has an odor that is not avoidable by donning a gasmask, also it's a medical condition.

And you are forced to choose, so choose.
Still stacy, somehow. Ugly femorloid is absolutely anti-sexual

2) There is Landwhale: your typical landwhale but she is very clean and she has not any smell.

What you would fuck if you could choose and you were forced to?

I would rather cut my dick of than fuck a landwhale so I guess the decision here is clear. I would take the Stacy and then tell her I have a fetish where I enjoy showering with a girl and washing her cunt thoroughly.

And even if I couldnt wash it off and would have to live with the stink I would still choose the Stacy over the landwhale ANY FUCKING TIME.

Depends tbh, how fat is the landwhale?

Neither, Jesus fucking Christ, that's fucking disgusting.

Stacy, I would rather die than touch a landwhale

Stinky

Call me a disgusting weirdo all you want, body odor on a reasonably attractive foid is kind of hot

*snifff* stinky ofc, but only if there are no some nasty flesh eating bacteria.

stacy. hold my breath and finish in 30 seconds lul

I’ll take the stacy. I’ll just wash her myself.

i would take Stacy i just want to make my dick wet, nothing more.