Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you race mix?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I would. I don’t give a fuck.

sure. I'd have sex with a Black Girl.

breeding is debatable but my penis is too hard sometimes so yes

Sometimes I wonder what my child will look like mixed with like a Dutch girl or a Spanish chick. I imagine they look pretty and handsome.

JFL @ caring about racial purity as an incel.

Sometimes I wonder what my child will look like mixed with like a Dutch girl or a Spanish chick. I imagine they look pretty and handsome.
ok but why don't you have an avi anymore though, what happened to punk man

JFL @ caring about racial purity as an incel.
Those that do are volcels.

As for me yes. I'd especially love to have mulatto kids, since all mulattoes I've seen from white female/black male couples are very attractive, while ones from black female/white male couples are ugly.

My kid would look like an anime character tbh.

cbb.jpg

Those that do are volcels.

As for me yes. I'd especially love to have mulatto kids, since all mulattoes I've seen from white female/black male couples are very attractive, while ones from black female/white male couples are ugly.
Same thing with asian female and white male. I think theory is that asian males need to be good looking to acquire a white chick, especially a pretty one. Since both parents are pretty, the chances of the child being pretty increases. Whereas with asian females and white males it’s just lowest common denominators going at it. Pretty funny theory ngl.

ok but why don't you have an avi anymore though, what happened to punk man
I need a new one. I like punk, anime, the esoteric. Was thinking about leaving the forum is why i removed my avi, but i changed my mind.

I'm already mixed, so why not.

Before my racial awakening? Yes.

After my racial awakening? No.

My kid would look like an anime character tbh.

cbb.jpg
She looks like an ugly piece of shit with a stick nose to me. Like, super ugly. Why would you want anyone to look like that? Would still smash though.

Yes, lmao at race purity while being an incel, fucking mental, fakecel tbh.

In 2 generations you're genes won't even so matter. Race purity is just cope for volcels. JFL if you think your race gives a shit about you as an ugly male.

Not with a curry or rice. Anything else goes

To each their own. She creeps me out, I can see veins on her face. She looks super infertile and alienish.

Thanks but no thanks.

Jared cucks out to Jews.

My personal "guiding light" in the pro white racial struggle is the late Dr. William Luther Pierce.

Thanks but no thanks.

Jared cucks out to Jews.

My personal "guiding light" in the pro white racial struggle is the late Dr. William Luther Pierce.

What part of uncle Jared WANTS you don't you understand? He wants you, so go to him. You can school him on the Jews if you like. He'll keep an open mind.
>black
>girl

pick one
based but ignorant. and by ignorant I mean perhaps in possession of a sort of picky fakcel mindset

What part of uncle Jared WANTS you don't you understand? He wants you, so go to him. You can school him on the Jews if you like. He'll keep an open mind.

based but ignorant. and by ignorant I mean perhaps in possession of a sort of picky fakcel mindset

Again no thanks.

Jared's mind is so "open" it fell out a long time ago.

Jews currently use it as a doormat to wipe the shit and mud off of their shoes.

Again no thanks.

Jared's mind is so "open" it fell out a long time ago.

Jews currently use it as a doormat to wipe the shit and mud off of their shoes.
Whatever. I'll check out this Pierce character btw.

We are so mixed in Mexico its not fixable anymore. At some point in history we were able to choose to remain pure native americans or to become a white nation. Inaction and race apathy made us a mixed bowl of human failure.

Yes. Most important thing for waifu is to be cute adorable loli of culture

I dont care about the race of the foid. If you do, you're a volcel.

I just have never seen a black guy with an Asian foid/curry foid. Wonder how the offspring look...

id racemix with white easy. i wanna racemix with gooks too, but idk about curry/gook mix. i dont know how the kid would look.

I just have never seen a black guy with an Asian foid/curry foid. Wonder how the offspring look...
i saw one with a curry foid. the looked fucking disgusting and i dont mean that as an insult

most humans are mixed anyway.

please dont ever do this. curry/noodle kids are abominations
my dick only gets hard to gooks unfortunately. whites dont even look that cute to me anymore.

Ms. Japan 2016 was curry/gook mix, so it might be worth the roll die.

No. I don't want to procreate another incel.

Mixing as in having children, absolutely no.
I wouldnt want kids with my own race either.

few years ago i'd say no, but since i got even older without sex i'd go with any race except aborigines

racemixing is gay and cucked

Over for mixedcels

I just have never seen a black guy with an Asian foid Wonder how the offspring look...
i have, looks like a light shade of brown with squinty eyes and hair of wool

Last edited:
I would tbh, I wont have kids doe

If they're attractive then I don't care

mixed kid = guaranteed incel

I'd date white, brown, asian girls. The only women I would not date are black women. I'm not willing to go that low.