Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be 5'9 and have a Tellem-T frame or be 6'3 and have a Zyros frame?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Title

• 5'9, Tellem-T frame

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • 6'3, Zyros frame

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Tellem-T:

Zyros:

@Tellem-T

@Zyros

I'd like to know there opinion on this :feelshmm:

Zyros, because I feel like at that height you can at least look higher class with that frame

face and height>frame

Either one is an improvement. I am shorter than both, and my frame is worse than both.

Height>frame so 6’3

I’m already 5’9...

5’9+T frame+lifts=ascension

i've seen both stocky manlets with gfs and tall lanklets with gfs, so either would be better than my current situation

They both mog me.
Zyros framemogs me.
But i want to prettyboymaxx so i dont need a massive frame. I would choose the zyros option.

Most women do not care about frame. face and height are all that matter.

Most women do not care about frame. face and height are all that matter.
they might not know it consciously but they associate height with broad shoulders

Tellem T was banned for being a fakecel right? Because theres no FUCKING way he could be incel

I voted 5'9 with frame.

Both are comically subhuman.

5'9 isn't quite enough. An extra inch and a half, maybe I'd go for it, even though that's still well below the 6' holes feel entitled to. But 5'9 is still unambiguously manlet territory.

5'9 isn't quite enough. An extra inch and a half, maybe I'd go for it, even though that's still well below the 6' holes feel entitled to. But 5'9 is still unambiguously manlet territory.
the point is to choose wide and short or narrow and tall

It's over for 2019 cels

he almost looked good but he was balding pretty bad tbh
Dude hes a 5-6 facially, chiseled Jaw, with god tier frame and height! Theres no way he cant atleast get a decent looking black girl. Hes a massive fucking fakecel

Dude hes a 5-6 facially, chiseled Jaw, with god tier frame and height! Theres no way he cant atleast get a decent looking black girl. Hes a massive fucking fakecel

He could get a decent looking girl of any race. No matter what your face looks like, you're a slayer with that frame and height, and his face was good.

tbh if I wanted a girl I would be 6'3 and Zyros frame but I chose Tellem T frame at 5'9 cuz at least I can defend myself from bully Chads and Stacies tbh and beat up cucks

6'3. I've seen lanklets slay. That height alone makes women wet.

JFL @ this cope, you go through such a shady process just to get a 3" gain? 3" is like the length of your index finger.
tbh, I did see 30cm in one year from another type of surgery, this one need no rehabilitation.

tbh, I did see 30cm in one year from another type of surgery, this one need no rehabilitation.
Holy fuck. 30cm is like 12", how?

Holy fuck. 30cm is like 12", how?
This one of the 9cm is only three months for 30cm you need to wear the device ten months, is 3cm per month.

The guy who did 30cm walks as usual, search leg lengthening 30cm in youtube.

Really difficult one tbh.