Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a 187cm homeless man or a 167cm millionaire?

Eh

• homeless tallfag

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • richfag manlet

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Assume everything else about them is the same (skin colour, face, dick e.t.c.)

Last edited:
Millionaire. I can just have my bodyguards break the legs of anyone who heightmogs me

do they have the same face rating?

what race ?
and facial psl

then i would pick the bililionaire lol only height copers would pick being 187 if they had the same face rating. being a millionaire is just as much of an smv boost as being tall and leg lengthening surgery is a thing. a better comparison would be if u asked us to pick between a homeless chad and an incel millionaire tbh

being a millionaire is just as much of an smv boost as being tall
Megacope, you might as well go back to TRP if you think money can generate SMV.

Megacope, you might as well go back to TRP if money can generate SMV.
u dont think being a millionaire makes u more desirable? lol and just get leg lengthening surgery theory

No, because I'm not a redpilled moron.

Why would you get crippled for life just so you can get 5cm taller?
so ur saying, there are women out there who would pick a homeless 5/10 man over a 5/10 millionaire
1CED1F17 DAAD 4233 8481 CF26D5DDFAEA

Last edited:
187 homeless man easy. It's easier to get money than height.

richfag ofc.
sleeping on the concrete sucks.

Millionare easy...
Then 12cm leg lenghtening with top surgeon, some exercises to mantain spinal height during day, good sneakers and 184cm in shoes. Rest on surgeries and good comfy life.

Both are only trolls, but imo the millionaire is the more effective one.

Poor guy 100% , cause money cant buy genetic superiorty and height surgery will just look weird .

"Would you rather be terminally ill and have 15 seconds to live,while you're 6'2?Or be 5'7 and control the world.:soy::feels:

so ur saying, there are women out there who would pick a homeless 5/10 man over a 5/10 millionaire
View attachment 157605
They pick the richfag and fuck the tallfag on the side lol. As expected though, you're not blackpilled.
And I don't see how a 187cm man would be a 5/10. You need to get heightpilled.
Rich, ugly and short is subhuman but you can do so much with the money who gives a fuck.
Of course you wouldn't give a fuck, you're 183cm. You've already won the lottery.
Homeless get attacked while they sleep, beaten with clubs, doused with gasoline and set alight, harassed by the police.
Homeless men are short, always. Being a tallfag as a homeless man would be the exception. And they don't get anything like that in my country, maybe you're in USA?

NYdailynews.com is currently unaivailable in my region, can you take a screenshot?
Then 12cm leg lenghtening with top surgeon
5cm is the maximum height you can gain by leg lengthening surgery.
187cm is basically average in the country I live in
Ah I see pseudostatistics once again, every person in this forum lives "in a country where everyone is giant".

Last edited:
"Would you rather be terminally ill and have 15 seconds to live,while you're 6'2?Or be 5'7 and control the world.:soy::feels:
Didn't tell you to be terminally ill. You can still live quite a long time as a homeless dude, just like how indians do. 167cm is between 5'5 and 5'6 btw. And no, you wouldn't control the world with a million euro.

They pick the richfag and fuck the tallfag on the side lol. As expected though, you're not blackpilled.

Of course you wouldn't give a fuck, you're 183cm. You've already won the lottery.

Homeless men are short, always. Being a tallfag as a homeless man would be the exception. And they don't get anything like that in my country, maybe you're in USA?

NYdailynews.com is currently unaivailable in my region, can you take a screenshot?

5cm is the maximum height you can gain by leg lengthening surgery.

Ah I see pseudostatistics once again, every person in this forum lives "in a country where everyone is giant".
Yeah and you are that dumb to tell that to guy who already gained almost 7.5cm on his right leg (corrective surgery), just kys instead of talking shit u dont know about.

Didn't tell you to be terminally ill. You can still live quite a long time as a homeless dude, just like how indians do. 167cm is between 5'5 and 5'6 btw. And no, you wouldn't control the world with a million euro.
I'd still pick millionare.I'd rather have the option to rot

Yeah and you are that dumb to tell that to guy who already gained almost 7.5cm on his right leg (corrective surgery), just kys instead of talking shit u dont know about.
I see so he got it only on his right leg, not on both of his legs. And mind mentioning who that guy is? Has he been on the news? Or can you give me his facebook profile so I can ask him?

I see so he got it only on his right leg, not on both of his legs. And mind mentioning who that guy is? Has he been on the news? Or can you give me his facebook profile so I can ask him?
Its me
IMG 20191013 133131

I have done 7.5cm on both segments, tibia and femur, recovery was easy and i could do it easily on both legs. I made even friendship in hospital with guy who has done 6.5cm on left and 9cm on right leg and he could run, jump whatever he wants, he recovered well. Also i made research for almost 3 years and im 100% sure u can recover from 10cm making it on both segment with good surgeon and physio. So once again dont talk about stuff u dont know about, dont pretend to be that smart.

Its me
View attachment 157609
I have done 7.5cm on both segments, tibia and femur, recovery was easy and i could do it easily on both legs. I made even friendship in hospital with guy who has done 6.5cm on left and 9cm on right leg and he could run, jump whatever he wants, he recovered well. Also i made research for almost 3 years and im 100% sure u can recover from 10cm making it on both segment with good surgeon and physio. So once again dont talk about stuff u dont know about, dont pretend to be that smart.
Congrats on getting crippled for life.

Have also seen photos with someone having that surgery, looks deformed.

that wasnt the hypothetical situation that i proposed though, did you read? height had nothing to do with it

>implying that this curry wurst would be a 5/10 if he was 187
Side profile of a asian man A5KE58

Congrats on getting crippled for life.
Your brain is already crippled and u have no knowledge, just heard rummours and u build your life around that. Well for sure i will do better than u being a "cripple". Just lol at internet experts who have no experience, no research done and 0, compeletly 0 knowledge.

Your brain is already crippled and u have no knowledge, just heard rummours and u build your life around that. Well for sure i will do better than u being a "cripple". Just lol at internet experts who have no experience, no research done and 0, compeletly 0 knowledge.
I'm pretty sure we can all use google. Ah "I know a guy bro".

i genuinely dont know what ur referring to but ok. if money has no effect on smv then how do guys like peter dinklage have wives? is it because of his superior personality?

i'm a manlet and i'd pick the millions

Yeah trust google and people who have done 9cm on tibias with Pajeet for 10k USD, they are that smart as you. There are always risks, even going under anesthesia u have 0.001% of death, everything is possible. But trust me person with milion dollars on account could do 10cm and then run beside you, but yeah you will never understand and never accept because google truths are the only right, no matter if u have guy in a front of you who had done LL, had closest experiences and met ppl up to 40 yo who had done their surgery in smart way and recovered. Good luck mr. cripple brain, 3th person on my glorious ignore list of biggest dumbs here.
Ahh google
Tenor 6

I'm 164cm so both of these would be an upgrade for me.

Rich guy, obviously. Life is much more than being able to successfully attract holes.

Richcels betabux roastie will force him into an open relationship so she can fuck 187cm homeless tallfag who just mugged richcel in the street

Definitely tall

I get free height and money at the same time, great deal for turbo-manlets.

i genuinely dont know what ur referring to but ok.
I said:
I said ugly, not deformed.
And you said:
So I gave you a link to oxford's dictionary.
if money has no effect on smv then how do guys like peter dinklage have wives? is it because of his superior personality?
Yeah trust google and people who have done 9cm on tibias with Pajeet for 10k USD, they are that smart as you. There are always risks, even going under anesthesia u have 0.001% of death, everything is possible. But trust me person with milion dollars on account could do 10cm and then run beside you, but yeah you will never understand and never accept because google truths are the only right, no matter if u have guy in a front of you who had done LL, had closest experiences and met ppl up to 40 yo who had done their surgery in smart way and recovered. Good luck mr. cripple brain, 3th person on my glorious ignore list of biggest dumbs here.
Ahh google
View attachment 157612
Yeah yeah you recovered, you're still crippled though.
I live in a taller area of the fucking Netherlands. Average is literally 185cm, it is not far from 187cm. JFL.
Avg is 178-180cm in most countries. Assume the manlet is 175cm and the tallfag is 195cm.
Rich guy, obviously. Life is much more than being able to successfully attract holes.
Exactly, any man respects you just for being tall.

Millionaire, face matters more anyway and even if my face were ugly I could get surgeries.

Assuming everything was exactly the same was the hypothesis. But anyway, you're blue, don't call yourself blackpilled. If I was a mod here you would be permabanned for this "face>height" megacope.
You are obviously dumbish troll who cant even read properly.

Answer is so easy, rich fag.